How do you translate and click?
When you come across a page written in a language you don’t understand, you can use Chrome to translate the page.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the top, click Translate.
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
How do I translate a picture with clicks?
Translate text in photos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- Choose the language you want to translate to and from. From: At the bottom left, choose a language or tap Detect language .
- At the bottom of the text box, tap Camera .
- Highlight the text you want to translate or tap Select all.
How do you double click to translate?
To enable the double-click translation:
- open Pop-up Bubble Options.
- check mark the feature “Translate on double-click”
What is the best translator extension?
DeepL Translator This Chrome extension lets you translate unlimited volumes of text without any restriction. DeepL lets you change the whole document’s language while retaining its original formatting with just a single click. It is extremely fast in translating, which saves time while working on huge documents.
How do I make Google Translate pop up?
Turn translation on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings.
- Tap Languages.
- Under “Translation settings,” turn on or off Offer to send pages in other languages to Google translate.
How do I force Google to translate a page?
To quickly access the translate page feature in Chrome, you can right-click on any page with the language you don’t read and from the menu, select “Translate to [language].”
Can I translate with my phone camera?
Google has pushed out a new version of its Translate app for Android, adding optical character recognition to the linguistic toolkit. The feature means users can, for example, use their Android phone’s camera to take a picture of a menu in a foreign language, then have the app translate the text into their own tongue.
How do I translate text on my screen?
Use Tap to Translate
- Open an app with text you can copy.
- Highlight the text you want to translate. Copy.
- On your current screen, tap Google Translate .
- Choose the language you want.
Is there any translation better than Google?
DeepL Translate: The world’s most accurate translator.
Which online translation is best?
The 10 Best Online Translators You Can Use in the Real World
- Google Translate. One of the most popular online translation services is offered by Google.
- Bing Translator.
- DeepL Translator.
- PROMT Online Translator.
- Collins Dictionary Translator.