How can I check my PTCL Internet status?
You can check your complaint status via PTCL WhatsApp service by sending a message on 033 1218 1218 and select option 6 from main menu to know your complaint status.
How do you dial 1218 from a mobile?
Send to 1218 by adding area code before the number (05). Receive your complaint number – registration number.
How can I close my PTCL connection?
How To Discontinue PTCL Internet Without Hassle
- A written application (a sample provided below, you can download PTCL application as well)
- PTCL Broadband/Evo device.
- CNIC copy of the person on whose name the device was issued.
- Copy of last month’s paid PTCL DSL bill.
Is 1218 free from PTCL?
By calling PTCL helpline 1218, you can subscribe for this service if not already installed or by visiting nearest OSS and can avail any Package of VMS. Q4.
How can I contact PTCL by mobile?
For sales, call toll free : 080080800 or 1236 | For support, call toll free : 080080800 or 1218
- Bill Inquiry.
- International / Domestic Tariff.
- Register Complaint.
- Complaint Status.
- Video Tutorials.
- Contact Directory.
How do I disconnect broadband?
5 Simple Steps to Disconnect BSNL Broadband and Landline Services Online
- Step1: Visit the official BSNL website.
- Step 2: Register yourself and sign in.
- Step 3: Click on services.
- Step 4: Select Submit a service request.
- Step 5: Enter Service ID.
What happens if we dont pay PTCL bill?
(C) Failure to make Payment within due date would: (i)Result in immediate disconnection / suspension / termination of the Service and Contract; (ii) Render the Customer to pay outstanding amounts due to PTCL; and in case of disconnection an extra surcharge shall be payable by the Customer, on the amount outstanding at …
What is PTCL line rent?
PTCL Increases Line Rent to Rs. 199 per Month.