How do I turn on email notifications in Lotus Notes?
How to Get Lotus Notes Email Notification to Pop Up When You Receive New Mail
- In Lotus Notes, select “Preferences” from the File menu.
- Expand the Mail option by clicking the “+” next to “Mail.”
- Select “Check for New Mail Every X Minutes.” Set the interval, in minutes, for Notes to check for new mail.
How do I turn off email notifications in Lotus Notes?
Lotus Notes Users File > User Preferences >Mail > When new mail arrives > uncheck all the relevant boxes.
How do I turn off notifications for HCL notes?
On the Menu, click File, then Preferences… On the left hand side, click on the little plus sign to the left of Mail to expand the options. Click on the option marked Sending and Receiving. In the middle section, under receiving, you can control your notifications.
How do I get my Lotus Notes email on my Iphone?
Once your iOS device is activated and connected to the internet, you can set up your IBM Notes email account. This will enable you to sync your mail, contacts, and calendar. In Settings, go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Under Accounts, select Add Account, then Exchange.
How do I turn off email notification?
Turn notifications on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Select your account.
- Tap Notifications and select a notification level.
- Tap Inbox notifications.
- Choose your notification settings, including sounds.
How do I stop new email notifications?
- Click the gear icon toward the upper right of the Gmail window.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ link.
- Check ‘Mail notifications off’ under the Desktop Notifications section.
- Click ‘Save’
How do I set up IBM notes on my iPhone?