Why is my HP printer not printing in color?
Go to your printer preferences and check to see if “print in all black” is ENABLED or DISABLED. Also check for “grayscale” is on. If you have any issue, just uninstall and re-install the software.
How do I get my HP printer to print in color?
Right-click the printer that you want to use, and then click Printing preferences. Make your choices, and then click OK. Under option Print color select color , then the OK button. Now the printer is set to print in color.
How do I reset my HP PhotoSmart 5510 printer?
- Press the Power button ( ) to turn on the product.
- With the product turned on , disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
Why is my HP printer printing in black and white instead of color?
Check the options on the property tabs to make sure that the appropriate color options are selected. If there is a checkmark in the box by Print in Grayscale, click in the box to remove the checkmark, and then click OK. Try printing again.
Why is my printer printing in black and white instead of color HP?
How do I get my printer to print in color?
- At the Windows Manage your device screen, click Printer properties.
- Click Preferences.
- From the Color Mode dropdown, choose either Color or Black and White.
- Click OK to save.
How do I factory reset my HP Photosmart printer?
Restoring Default settings on the HP Photosmart 7755, 7760, 7960, and 245 printers
- Press the Menu button on the front panel of the printer.
- Select Preferences using the Up Arrow and Down Arrow on the front panel, and click the OK button.
- Select the Restore Defaults button and press OK.
How do I reset my HP printhead?
Reset the printer
- If your printer has a rechargeable battery, remove it.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer. Note:
- Turn on the printer to complete the reset.
Why does my printer keep printing in black and white instead of color?
First, check your printer settings on the file or picture your trying to print. If your page is setup to print in “grayscale” it will only print in black and white. Change the setting to “default” so it will print in color. If your settings look good from the start, the cartridge may just need to be primed.