Who gets the highest salary in Indian government?
President of India
Which is the easiest government exam in India?
The list of Top 10 easiest exams in India or Easy govt exams to crack are given below:
- #1 RRB Group D.
- #2 RRB NTPC.
- #3 SSC Multi-tasking Staff (SSC MTS)
- #4 SSC CHSL.
- #5 SSC Stenographer.
- #6 IBPS clerk exams.
- #7 IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- #8 Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
Who is the topper of UPSC 2020?
Which government post has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- Indian Foreign Services. Indian foreign Services officers are selected through Civil Services exams conducted by the UPSC.
- IAS and IPS. IAS and IPS are the most sought-after government jobs in our country.
- Defense Services.
- Scientists/Engineers in ISRO, DRDO.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- State Service Commissions.
Is optional removed from UPSC 2022?
As mentioned above, UPSC has not come up with a decision of removing or changing the optional subject yet, but there is a high possibility of changes in the optional subject by 2022. Scraping of optional subjects from UPSC is possible and can be implemented in one go.
Who is the highest paid govt employee in India?
Is UPSC 2020 Tough?
UPSC IAS Prelims Exam is the first stage of the exam. The UPSC CSE Prelims 2020 was postponed earlier and was successfully conducted today on 04 October 2020….UPSC Prelims Subject-wise Exam Analysis 2020.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|History & Art and Culture||19||Moderate to Tough|
Which govt exam is best?
Top 10 government recruitment exams in India
- SBI PO Examination. SBI PO Examination is conducted by State Bank of India for the recruitment of suitable candidates to the post of Probationary Officer.
- IBPS SO Examination.
- IBPS PO Examination.
- RBI Grade B Examination.
- SBI & IBPS Clerk Examination.
- Indian Railways Examination.
- UPSC Civil Services Examination.