Where do I find my Epson serial number?
Epson US. Your product serial number appears on the side, back, or bottom of your product. It may also appear on a label beneath your product’s scanner unit or printer cover. Your serial number does not include the * (asterisk) characters, if present.
How do I find the IP address of my Epson Workforce printer?
- On the printer, press the Menu or Setup button.
- Use the appropriate buttons to navigate through the menu options to a networking or network setup section and press Enter .
- Use the arrows to navigate the available network options.
- Your printer’s IP address should be listed in this section.
How do I connect my Epson printer to the WiFi?
Selecting Wireless Network Settings from the Control Panel
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the icon.
- Select Wi-Fi (Recommended).
- Select Start Setup or Change Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your wireless network or select Enter Manually to enter the name manually.
Why wont my Epson wireless printer connect?
If the product doesn’t connect to your wireless network, the WEP key or WPA passphrase may have been entered incorrectly. Verify that the product is turned on and connected to your network. If your connection is wireless, the WiFi light should be on. See your Quick Guide for details.
Where is my printer serial number?
The serial number is on the sticker that is usually located on the back or the bottom of the printer. This number is important if your printer manufacturer needs further information on your printer.
How do I assign an IP address to my printer?
In the Devices and Printers window click on Add a printer. Choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings”, then click Next. Select Create a new port and choose Standard TCP/IP Port, then click Next. Under Hostname or IP address: Type in the IP address of the printer you intend to connect to.
How do I connect my Epson l355 to Wi-Fi?
Setup automatically by using a push button
- 1 Hold down the [WPS] button on the access point (wireless router) until the security light flashes.
- 2 Press the [Wi-Fi] button on the printer until the light and the light flash alternately (approximately 3 seconds).
- 3 Wait until the process ends.
How do I reset my Epson l355 Wi-Fi?
Restoring Default Wireless Network Settings
- Press the power button to turn off your product.
- Press and hold the network status button and press the power button to turn your product back on. The network settings are restored to their factory defaults and your product turns on.
Why is my WiFi not connecting to my printer?
Remove and Re-Add Your Printer in Windows If this happens, go to Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners, select your printer, and remove it. Then click the Add a Printer or Scanner button to re-add it to the device list. Incredibly (and frustratingly), this often gets things up and running again.
How do I reset the wifi on my Epson printer?
If necessary, press the Home button on the control panel to return to the Home menu, then select Setup. Press , then press Restore Default Settings. Press Reset Network Settings. Select Yes as necessary to reset the printer’s network settings.