What is the best dictionary translation?
1. Collins Dictionary. Collins dictionary is one of the best platforms for learners, translators, and teachers. Boasting over 4.5 billion words, Collins is an embodiment of top-tier features.
How do you say incautious?
Break ‘incautious’ down into sounds: [IN] + [KAW] + [SHUHS] – say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.
What is the synonyms of Prolong?
Some common synonyms of prolong are extend, lengthen, and protract. While all these words mean “to draw out or add to so as to increase in length,” prolong suggests chiefly increase in duration especially beyond usual limits.
Which English Dictionary app is the best?
Check the list of best dictionary apps for Android and iOS devices that will help teachers and students.
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
- Advanced English Dictionary and Thesaurus.
- English Dictionary – Offline.
- Oxford Dictionary of English.
- Dictionary by The Free Dictionary.
- RhymeZone Rhyming Dictionary.
Is incautious a real word?
Definition of incautious not cautious; careless; reckless; heedless.
Is Incautiousness a word?
adj. Not cautious; rash. in·cau′tious·ly adv. in·cau′tious·ness n.
What is opposite of Prolong?
Opposite of to extend the duration of. cut short. shorten. accelerate. expedite.
What is mean by prolong?
to lengthen in time
Definition of prolong transitive verb. 1 : to lengthen in time : continue. 2 : to lengthen in extent, scope, or range.
Is Oxford British or American?
Usage. Oxford spelling is used by the Oxford University Press (OUP) for British publications, including its Oxford English Dictionary (OED) and its influential British style guide Hart’s Rules, and by other publishers who are “etymology conscious”, according to Merriam-Webster.