What is a sentence for admire?
Examples of admire in a Sentence We gazed out the window and admired the scenery. I admire the way you handled such a touchy situation.
Can people be admirable?
An admirable person is literary someone you adore because of their qualities, how they carry themselves and their positive influence in the society.
What to say to encourage a man?
Encouraging Words of Affirmation for Men
- I only want you.
- I am so proud of who you are.
- I love knowing that you want me.
- I feel so safe with your protection.
- I will always respect and honor you.
- I can’t wait till you get home from work!
- You arms are the only place I want to be.
- I’m praying for you today.
What is mean of admirable?
1 : deserving the highest esteem : excellent an admirable achievement..
How do you say you admire someone?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
What should I say to a good man?
20 Compliments Men Can’t Resist
- “I Love The Way You Think”
- “You Always Know Exactly What to Say”
- “You’re an Incredible Father”
- “I Love You Just The Way You Are”
- “You’re Such A Good Cook!”
- “Can You Help Me Fix This?”
- “You’re A Great Listener”
- “It’s Amazing How Hard You Work”
What is a great man quote?
50. “A great man does not seek applause or place; he seeks for truth; he seeks the road to happiness, and what he ascertains, he gives to others.” — Robert Green Ingersoll.
How do you describe admire?
Definition: To appreciate and respect an object, quality, or person. (So, if you look at someone with a feeling that it’s amazing, you’re admiring them.)
Why do we admire someone?
To ‘admire’ someone is to look up to someone with respect because of who they are and what they do. For example, you can ‘admire’ your parents because they are good role models. Or you may admire a world leader or a public figure because of the work they are doing. People you admire can influence you in a good way.
What is the example of admire?
The definition of admire means to regard someone or something with amazement, delight and approval. Romeo gazing at Juliet from afar is an example of admire.