What dessert can I make with condensed milk and biscuits?
More Biscuit Recipes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies.
- Condensed Milk Cookies.
- Fresh Ginger Cookies.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Slice.
- Milo Biscuits.
- Monte Carlo Biscuits.
- Rice Bubble Biscuits.
- Butterscotch Biscuits.
Can you use condensed milk in biscuits?
Whisk flour, baking powder and salt together, set aside. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the butter or margarine with an electric mixer or wooden spoon until light. Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Add the dry ingredients and beat until a smooth dough is formed.
What can we do with condensed milk?
Milk It: What to Do With the Rest of a Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Upgrade Iced Coffee or Tea. Swapping out skim for sweetened condensed is a decadence we can get down with.
- Justify Making Another Baked Good.
- Turn Sweet Into Savory.
- Add to Ice Cream.
- Make Dulce de Leche.
- Pour it on Literally Anything.
How do you make biscuits with condensed milk?
Step By Step Instructions
- Step 1 – Cream The Butter & Sugar. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius (fan forced) and grease and line baking trays.
- Step 2 – Add The Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Step 3 – Add The Flour.
- Step 4 – Add The Flavours.
- Step 5 – Bake.
How do you make scones with condensed milk?
- 7 Ingredients. 395g can sweetened condensed milk. 95g butter, chilled, chopped. 1/3 cup dark brown sugar. 2 cups self-raising flour. 1/2 cup milk. Caramel sauce, to serve. Whipped cream, to serve.
- 5 Method Steps. Preheat oven to 210C/190C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Reserve 1/3 cup from the condensed milk.
How do you make a smudge dessert?
- Add Marie Biscuits to a large bowl and crush.
- Crushed Marie Biscuits.
- Add butter to a microwave proof bowl and microwave on high until melted.
- Add icing sugar and cocoa to the melted butter and mix well.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes and mix well.
How do you make fairy biscuits?
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- WEIGH in sugar and MILL to create castor sugar 5 seconds/Speed 7.
- WEIGH in butter.
- WEIGH in flour and add remaining ingredients.
- Roll dough into walnut size smooth balls.
- Press balls down to flatten (I usually use a fork).
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 15 mins or until golden brown.
Can I use condensed milk to bake scones?
Combine milk (1/2 cup milk) and reserved condensed milk in a jug. Stir until smooth. Pour milk mixture into well. Using a flat-bladed knife, gently stir until dough just comes together.
How do you make Milkscones?
- 200 g plain flour.
- 1/2 level tsp salt.
- 50 g butter.
- 125 ml milk or water.
- 10 g baking powder.
- 1 egg (optional)
How do you make a Marie biscuit delight?
- Melt butter and sugar in a pot on stove top. Remove from heat and add beaten egg and stir.
- Place back on heat and add dates and coconut and cook for 5 minutes. Lastly add broken biscuits and switch stove off.
- Put into a casserole dish and flatten with back of a spoon.
- Yummy dessert ready.