What Badhiya means?
/baḍhiyā/ perfect adjective /ˈpɜːfɪkt ˈपअफ़िक्ट्/ Something that is perfect is as good as it can possibly be. He spoke perfect German., It’s not a perfect solution, but it’s the best we can do.
What is the meaning of Khana Khaya?
kya apne khana khaya meaning in English is Did you eat the food. It is an Urdu language word that is widely used all over Pakistan.
What is the English meaning of Badya?
/bādhya karanā/ bind transitive verb. If you are bound by something such as a rule or agreement, you are forced or required to act in a certain way.
What do we say USKA in English?
Her is sometimes used to refer to a country or nation.
What is the meaning of Mubarakan?
Mubaraka is baby girl name mainly popular in Muslim religion and its main origin is Arabic. Mubaraka name meanings is Blessed, fortunate, lucky, auspicious, fem of Mubarak.
What is a good word for good?
OTHER WORDS FOR good
- 1 pure, moral, conscientious; meritorious, worthy, exemplary, upright.
- 2 adequate.
- 3 outstanding, admirable.
- 5 obedient, heedful.
- 6 kindly, benevolent, humane, gracious, obliging.
- 23 goodly, adequate.
- 24 profitable, useful, serviceable, beneficial.
What is the spelling of Khana Khaya?
Kya Apne Khana Khaya Meaning in English (क्या आपने खाना खाया?)
|Kya Apne Khana Khaya Meaning|
|Did You Eat The Food||क्या आपने खाना खाया? (Kya Apne Khana Khaya)|
What are you doing Hindi to English?
(२) मनोबल क्या करता है? What are you doing here? तुम यहाँ क्या कर रही हो? Cooper, what are you doing?
What is Nagbabadya?
[verb] to express; to declare; to assert.
Is obliged to synonym?
Some common synonyms of oblige are coerce, compel, constrain, and force. While all these words mean “to make someone or something yield,” oblige implies the constraint of necessity, law, or duty.
What is meaning of USKE Baad?
next adverb The thing that happens next
/usake bāda/ next adverb. The thing that happens next is the thing that happens immediately after something else.
How do you say her in Hindi?
Hindi translation of ‘her’
- pronoun, determiner. You use her to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal. उसका या उसे (किसी स्त्री या लड़की के लिए प्रयुक्त) I really thought I’d lost her.
- pronoun, determiner. Her is sometimes used to refer to a country or nation. उसका या उसे (देश के लिए भी प्रयुक्त) …
- pronoun, determiner.