What are your circumstances?
Your circumstances are the conditions of your life, especially the amount of money that you have.
What type of word is unexpected?
adjective. not expected; unforeseen; surprising: an unexpected pleasure; an unexpected development.
What is a good word for surprised?
In this page you can discover 70 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for surprised, like: astonished, struck with amazement, shocked, astounded, bewildered, amazed, startled, flabbergasted, caught napping, flustered and not anticipating.
How do you deal with an unexpected situation?
Following are four ways to survive unexpected stress, and maybe even come out ahead:
- Pause before you act. There is a huge difference between a reaction and a response.
- Don’t assume that the things you don’t want are bad.
- Plan for everything to turn out well.
- Trust in your ability to be OK.
How do you use unforeseen in a sentence?
1) This was a sudden and unforeseen blow. 2) For protection against unforeseen emergencies, you insure your house, your furnishings and your car. 3) Due to unforeseen circumstances the cost of the improvements has risen by twenty per cent. 4) The project was running late owing to unforeseen circumstances.
What do you call something unexpected?
unforeseen, unanticipated, unpredicted, not bargained for, unlooked for, unhoped for, out of the blue, without warning, without notice. chance, fortuitous, unplanned, serendipitous, adventitious. sudden, abrupt, surprising, startling, astonishing, uncommon, abnormal, extraordinary.
How can we prevent unforeseen incidents?
Fortunately, no matter the scale or nature of the beast, almost any unforeseen challenge can be handled with the following five-step process:
- Do a damage report.
- Control your emotional response.
- Focus on the long-term goals.
- Clearly communicate the challenge.
- Collaborate or settle on a solution.
Why life is full of surprises?
One reason why life is so unpredictable is because of the many different choices we make in life. Some of these choices are good ones and others are not so good, and sometimes we live to regret a lot of the decisions we make. If you want life to go well then you have to make good choices for yourself.
Do unexpected things quotes?
Unexpected Things Quotes
- Sometimes the best things in life are unexpected.
- The best parts of any story to me are the unexpected things.
- We must stop regarding unpleasant or unexpected things as interruptions of real life.
- Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.
What was the event or circumstance?
As nouns the difference between event and circumstance is that event is an occurrence; something that happens while circumstance is that which attends, or relates to, or in some way affects, a fact or event; an attendant thing or state of things.
What are two things you should do when handling an unexpected problem?
- “Expect the unexpected.” That’s what people always say whenever an unforeseen event happens. No matter how much you prepare, one way or another, something unexpected will happen.
- Keep Calm. The first thing to do when something unexpected happens is to get away from it.
- Don’t Aim for Perfection.
- Keep Your Eyes on the Goal.