What are the parts of the Word 2013 interface?
Click the buttons in the interactive below to become familiar with the Word 2013 interface.
- Command Group. Each group contains a series of different commands.
- Quick Access Toolbar.
- Account Access.
- Zoom Control.
- Document Views.
- Word Count.
- Page Number Indicator.
What are the parts of Word interface?
These include standard window elements such as the file tab, quick access toolbar, title bar, sign in, share, tell me what you want, ribbon, tabs, dialog box launcher, status bar, zoom control and so on.
How do I customize Word interface?
To customize the Ribbon:
- Right-click the Ribbon, then select Customize the Ribbon… from the drop-down menu. Right-clicking the Riboon.
- The Word Options dialog box will appear. Locate and select New Tab.
- Make sure the New Group is selected, select a command, then click Add.
- When you’re done adding commands, click OK.
How do I set up labels in Word?
Create and print labels
- Go to Mailings > Labels.
- Select Options and choose a label vendor and product to use.
- Type an address or other information in the Address box (text only).
- To change the formatting, select the text, right-click, and make changes with Font or Paragraph.
- Select OK.
What is Word interface in computer?
It is a customizable bar that displays information about the document that you are currently working on. It displays such basic information such as the number of words and pages and what language is being used. To customize the status bar: Right click on the status bar.
What are the 7 components of Microsoft Word?
MS- Word Window Elements
- Title bar.
- Menu Bar.
- Status Bar.
- Scroll Bars.
- Scroll Box.
- Task Pane.
What is MS Word interface?
Word’s graphical user interface is a complex system that includes the Ribbon (introduced in Word 2007), menus, toolbars, dialog boxes, task panes, and more. It can help you find ways to perform the numerous tasks that you need to perform in order to create your documents in Word.
What are the toolbars in MS Word?
The toolbar included in Microsoft Word permits us to open, print, and save documents and we can also change the style, font and size of the text….There are various types of toolbars on a window:
- Application toolbar.
- Quick access toolbar.
- Search toolbar.
- Bookmarks toolbar.
- Thumbnail toolbar.
How do I change the UI in Office?
Enable new Office UI on Windows 11
- Open Word (or any Office app).
- Click on File.
- Click on Account.
- Under the “Product information” section, click the “Office Updates” menu and select the Update Now option.
- After the update applies, re-open an Office 2021 app.
- Click the Trumpet icon next to window controls.