Is there any interview in Erasmus Mundus?
Interview of Shortlisted Candidates The interview will last approximately 10-15 minutes and is designed to explore candidates’ motivation for higher degree study, their critical thinking skills and understanding of aquaculture-related issues. Candidates will also be able to ask questions about the EMJM ACES.
How do I get accepted into Erasmus Mundus?
Students at master’s level from all over the world can apply. You must have a bachelor’s degree (first degree) or be in your last year of bachelor studies and graduate before the master’s programme starts. You may also apply if you demonstrate a bachelor’s equivalent level of learning.
What questions do they ask at scholarship interviews?
Here are ten of the most common scholarship interview questions.
- Tell us about yourself.
- What is your greatest strength/weakness?
- Why do you deserve this scholarship?
- What are your career goals?
- Who has been a role model for you?
- Tell me about a mistake you made.
- Why did you choose this school?
How do you answer why do you want to go abroad?
Top Reasons Why I Want to Study Abroad
- I’ll have access to a better form of education.
- I get to experience a whole new and different country.
- I get to develop a deep sense of appreciation for my country.
- I can learn a different language.
- I can find attractive employment opportunities.
- I’ll get to meet new friends.
How do you prepare for an exchange interview?
11 Tips for a Successful Student Exchange Interview
- Calm your nerves by getting in the right headspace.
- Focus on, and optimise, things that you can control.
- Boost your confidence and add credibility by reviewing and learning your written student exchange application.
How do I prepare for a study abroad interview?
5 Common Study Abroad Interview Questions to Prepare For
- Why did you choose this program?
- How do you solve problems or address emergencies?
- What do you hope to learn or discover in your time abroad?
- What’s your communication style?
- Who are you and what excites you about studying abroad?
Is it hard to win Erasmus Mundus?
The above mentioned will inform you that the scholarship is very intensive and highly competitive as applicants will be competing with other top students with excellent profiles from all over the world. As an applicant, you are only allowed to apply to a maximum of three programmes per cycle at present.
How hard is it to get into Erasmus Mundus?
Each year we receive between 400 and 500 applications and admit up to 80-90 students. We expect to offer 23 Erasmus Mundus scholarships for the 2022-24 programme, hence, around 25% will be offered admission as scholarship students, while 75% will be offered admission as self-funded students.