How do you list page numbers in MLA format?
Arrange entries in alphabetical order by the first term in each entry (the first author’s last name or the title of the work when there is no author). Continue with the numbering convention used throughout the paper by including your last name and the page number in the upper right-hand corner of the Works Cited page.
How do you get MLA format on Microsoft Word?
How to setup MLA formatting in Word 2016
- On the Home tab, click the arrow that expands Paragraph Settings.
- On the Layout tab, click Margins and select Normal (1″ on all sides).
- Click on the Insert tab.
- Type your last name and hit the space bar once.
Does MLA use pagination?
Regardless of the system you choose, the title on the title page should conform to MLA standards. Pagination: Number all pages of your paper in the upper right corner, one-half inch from the top. Do not write -2- or p.
How do you format a works cited page on Google Docs?
How To Format a Works Cited or Reference Page in Google Docs
- Select all the text in the document that you want formatted with a hanging indent.
- Drag the blue triangle in the ruler to the right until you hit 0.5″ (standard indent size for APA and MLA)
- Drag the blue rectangle back from 0.5″ to 0″
How do you do pagination in MLA format?
Click on the Format tab on the toolbar and scroll down to paragraph. Locate the line spacing drop down menu. Click on the double notation. Paginate the Works Cited section as a continuation (last page) of the document (Student last name followed by the number of the page).
What MLA format looks like?
What should an MLA paper look like? An MLA paper has a standard look for every page including 1-inch margins, a readable font, a running header including your last name and page number, and author-page in-text citations.