How do you cite OECD data?
You must give appropriate credit to the OECD by using the citation associated with the relevant Data, or, if no specific citation is available, You must cite the source information using the following format: OECD (year), (dataset name),(data source) DOI or URL (accessed on (date)).
How do you insert a header in APA format?
Click on “Insert” > “Header” (or double click at the top of a page). Select the “Blank” template (left-aligned without additional formatting). Insert your (abbreviated) paper title in capital letters.
How do you cite open data?
These are the citation elements you need to consider when building a data citation:
- Author. Who is the creator of the data set?
- Title. What name is the data set called, or what is the name of the study?
- Edition or Version.
- Publisher and Publisher Location.
- Material Designator.
- Electronic Retrieval Location.
How do you cite raw data?
Citing Data Sets Using APA Style Point readers to raw data by providing a Web address (use “Retrieved from”) or a general place that houses data sets on the site (use “Available from”). Author/Rightsholder. (Year). Title of data set (Version number) [Description of form].
How do you cite CEIC Data?
- Format: Organization/Author. ( YYYY, Month). Title. CEIC. https://www.ceicdata.com/
- Central Statistics Office of the Republic of Botswana. ( 2008). Gross domestic product per capita to [Statistics]. CEIC.
- In-text: (Central Statistics Office of the Republic of Botswana, 2008).
How do you reference a table in APA format?
- Number: The table number (e.g. Table 1) appears above the table in bold font.
- Title: The table title appears one double-spaced line below the table number in italic title case.
- Headings: All tables should include column headings, including a heading for the leftmost column (stub heading)
How do you cite a whole magazine in APA?
How to Cite an Entire Magazine in APA
- Look for the volume and issue number on the content page of the magazine.
- Not all magazines have volume and issue numbers.
- Include “The,” “A” or “An” if they are part of the official title of the magazine.
- Do not add a period after the website address.
How do you cite a monthly magazine?
Article in a monthly magazine In addition to the author, the title of the article, and the title of the magazine, list the month and year and the page numbers on which the article appears. Abbreviate the names of months except May, June, and July.
How do you cite a group of authors in APA?
- References. In the reference, spell out the full group author name.
- Citations. In your text, use the author–date format for citations.
- Abbreviations. If you include the citation many times in your paper, you might want to abbreviate the group author name.
How do you reference a cover photo?
Basic format to reference an image/table/artwork
- Author or authors. The surname is followed by first initials.
- Title (in italics).
- Place of publication.
How do you cite a whole magazine?
Author’s Last Name, First Name Middle Name or Initial. “Title of Article.” Name of Magazine, volume number, issue number, date of online publication, page numbers. Name of Database, URL (Permalink) or doi number.
How do you reference a figure in text apa?
General guidelines. All figures and tables must be mentioned in the text (a “callout”) by their number. Do not refer to the table/figure using either “the table above” or “the figure below.”
How do you reference data?
Basic format to reference published data
- Author or authors. The surname is followed by first initials.
- Title, in italics.
- Description (electronic dataset or data file).
- Publisher Name (i.e. database, repository).
- DOI, or.
- Date viewed and URL .
How do you reference a Datasheet?
Authors Surname, “Title of Datasheet,” Part datasheet, Publication date [Latest revision date].  Texas Instruments, “High speed CMOS logic analog multiplexers/demultiplexers,” 74HC4051 datasheet, Nov. 1997 [Revised Sept. 2002].
How do you cite a magazine quote in an essay?
Cite a quote from the article in your essay by using an in-text citation. Write the citation as an open parenthesis, the author’s last name, a comma, the year of publication, a comma, p. and then the page number, followed by a closed parenthesis and a period.
How do you cite a magazine article in APA 6th edition?
Author(s) – last name, initial(s), (Year, month). Title of article. Magazine title – italicised, volume – italicised(issue), pages.
How do you cite a website in APA format?
APA website citations usually include the author, the publication date, the title of the page or article, the website name, and the URL….Websites with no date.
|Format||Last name, Initials. (n.d.). Page title. Site Name. Retrieved Month Day, Year, from URL|
|In-text citation||(University of Amsterdam, n.d.)|
How do you cite unpublished data?
APA REFERENCE STYLE: Unpublished Sources
- AUTHOR(S) OF PAPER OR MANUSCRIPT. For unpublished works, put each author’s last name, then a comma, then the first initial of the given name, then any additional initials.
- YEAR WRITTEN.
- TITLE OF PAPER OR MANUSCRIPT.
- PUBLICATION PROCESS INFORMATION.
How do you reference a diagram?
List of References
- author (if available)
- year produced (if available)
- title of image (or a description)
- Format and any details (if applicable)
- name and place of the sponsor of the source.
- accessed day month year (the date you viewed/ downloaded the image)
- URL or Internet address (between pointed brackets).
How do you reference a figure in text?
When citing a table or a figure in text, refer to it by its number, such as “Table 3” or “Figure 2.” Do not refer to it by its position relative to the text (e.g., “the figure below”) or its page number (e.g., “the table on page 12”); these will change when your paper is typeset, assuming you are writing a draft …
Can you cite copyrighted images?
Citing an image has nothing to do with fair use. Providing attribution for an artist or linking to an image offers you no protection against copyright infringement; it only helps you avoid plagiarism.
How do you cite data from a database?
How to cite Data/Statistical source
- Year of publication: The date when the statistics/dataset was published or released (rather than the collection or coverage date)
- Publisher: the data center/repository.
- Any applicable identifier (including edition or version)
How do you cite a website with an author in APA?
Web page (organisation as author)
- Year the site was published/last updated (in round brackets).
- Title of internet site (in italics).
- doi: or Retrieved from URL.
How do I cite a book cover in APA?
Artist’s Last Name, First Name. Title of Artwork if available. Date Artwork Created, Title of Book, Author or Editor Name, Publisher, year, front cover.