How do I withdraw my fami investment?
Client has three (3) redemption options:
- Pick-up at FAMI office or any Investors Center. Client must bring one (1) valid government-issued ID when claiming.
- Switch to another FAMI mutual fund.
- Deposit to bank account (Bank account name should be the same with the account name opened with FAMI.)
How do I contact FAMI?
- For aftersales and for new clients, e-mail us at: [email protected]
- For Employment Opportunities. [email protected]
- To be a Certified Investment Solicitor of FAMI, submit your CV to: [email protected]
How can I invest in atram Alpha Opportunity fund?
Invest in Four easy steps
- Complete the CSA. Start by determining how much you can invest, and what your short- and long-term goals are.
- Choose Your Funds. We believe that there is a fund for everyone.
- Send us the Requirements.
- Subscribe & Invest.
What is FAMI mutual fund?
FAMI Mutual Funds FAMI offers mutual fund investment products for both short-term and long-term goals. Save and Learn Equity Fund. Save and Learn Balanced Fund. Save and Learn Fixed Income Fund. Save and Learn Money Market Fund.
How do I fund First Metro SEC with Paymaya?
- Log in to your Paymaya account.
- Click Bills > Others.
- Choose First Metro Securities Brokerage Corp.
- Enter your FirstMetroSec account number (ex. OTA00000), Amount, and Account Name. Then, tap Continue.
Is atram legit?
ATRAM Trust is the first stand-alone trust corporation in the Philippines. It received its license to operate in October 2016 from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). ATRAM Trust provides and manages five (5) funds available on GInvest.
Is atram a mutual fund?
ATRAM Group and the ATRAM Trust Corporation. This group manages portfolios consisting of mutual funds, trust assets, insurance portfolios, and real estate for proprietary and third-party clients.
What is mutual fund investment in Philippines?
What is a Mutual Fund in the Philippines? A mutual fund is “an investment company that pools the funds of many individual and institutional investors to form a massive asset base,” according to the Philippine Investment Funds Association (PIFA).
What is index fund in Sunlife?
The Philippine Stock Index Fund is a long-term investment outlet that allows you to diversify your money in a mix of domestic stocks. The Fund aims to mirror the performance of the Philippine Stock Exchange Index (PSEi).
How do I deposit money into First Metro Securities?
Via Bank Deposit Slip (Not Recommended)
- Go to any Metrobank Branch and fill up the Bank Deposit Slip.
- On Account Name, use FIRST METRO SECURITIES BROKERAGE CORPORATION.
- On Account Number, indicate MBT CA# 066-7-00141971-0 (Head Office account)
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
How do I buy stocks in First Metro SEC?
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
- Proceed to the website and log in using your username and password.
- Click on the “Trading” tab located on the navigation bar.
- Here, you may indicate the stock code, buy or sell side, volume and the price at which you wish to buy/sell the stock, then click “Send”.
Is atram a bank?
ATRAM Trust is the first stand-alone trust corporation in the Philippines. It received its license to operate in October 2016 from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP).