How do I reset my Samsung phone hardware?
Factory Reset through the Settings:
- 1 Swipe up on the Home Screen or tap on Apps.
- 2 Tap on Settings.
- 3 Scroll down and then tap on General management.
- 4 Tap on Reset.
- 5 Tap on Factory data reset.
- 6 Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Reset.
How do I hard reset my Samsung Galaxy GT?
Turn off your phone, then press and hold the Power/Bixby key and Volume Up key, then press and hold the Power key. Release the keys when the Android mascot appears. When the Android system recovery menu appears, use the Volume Down key to select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and press the Power/Bixby key to proceed.
How do I reset my GT watch?
Go to the “Settings” and then scroll to “General Administration”. Click on “Reset device” and then confirm by clicking on “Done”.
How do I reset my head?
To hard reset files to HEAD on Git, use the “git reset” command with the “–hard” option and specify the HEAD. The purpose of the “git reset” command is to move the current HEAD to the commit specified (in this case, the HEAD itself, one commit before HEAD and so on).
How do I reset my Samsung Galaxy s3 GT 19300?
Restart it by pressing the Volume key (up), power key, and home button. You will see the Recovery screen. Scroll down by using volumes keys. Select factory data reset by using the Home button….You will have to do the following:
- Go to the settings of your phone.
- Search for Backup & Reset.
- You are done.
How do I factory reset my Huawei?
How to Reset Huawei Phone to Factory Settings
- On your Huawei phone, go to Settings > Backup and Reset. It may be either under the “Personal” or “Additional Settings” depending on the Android version you’re using.
- Choose the Factory Data Reset option.
- Click on the Reset Device option and the reset process will begin.