How do I remove Microsoft Exchange from Outlook 2013?
Remove or delete an email account from Outlook
- From the main Outlook window, select File in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Select the account you want to delete, then select Remove.
How do I remove an Exchange account from Outlook?
Use the instructions below to remove an Exchange account in Outlook.
- Open Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts. The Accounts window will open.
- In the Accounts window, click the Exchange Account you want to delete, then click the minus sign (-) below.
- In the Delete warning window, click Delete to finish.
How do I delete contacts from Exchange Server?
Go to the account settings, i.e. the options link. Under that, select Phone, and delete your phone profile from there. Now delete & recreate the Exchange account on your phone, and this time don’t choose to sync contacts.
How do I unlink inboxes in Outlook?
Open Mail and click/tap the “gear” icon. Select “Manage Accounts. ” Select the linked inbox you want to unlink (it will appear next to an icon of a connected chain). Click/tap the “Unlink Inboxes” option on the window that appears.
Can not remove Outlook account?
Open File > Account Settings > Account Settings. Select the account to remove….NOTE: You cannot remove the first account created unless you first remove the other account.
- You can, however, remove accounts which were created later on.
- Outlook confirms whether you really want to remove the account.
- Click Yes.
How do I remove a shared mailbox in Outlook?
Start Microsoft Outlook. Click on the ‘File’ tab at the top left, then on ‘Account Settings’ and then in the dropdown menu again Account Settings. If the shared mailbox is here, select it and choose remove.
How do I delete my Exchange account?
- Step 1: Open Your List of Accounts. Either: Go to Applications > Email.
- Step 2: Select Exchange Account. From the list of Accounts, in the Accounts screen, press and hold the Exchange Account you want to delete until the Menu window opens.
- Step 3: Remove Account. On the Menu window, click Remove Account.
How do I remove an Exchange account from my computer?
Remove your account from Windows Mail on your Windows computer.
- In either the Mail or Calendar apps, choose Settings in the lower-left corner.
- Choose Manage Accounts, and then choose the account that you want to remove.
- Choose Delete account.
- Choose Change mailbox sync settings, then scroll down to Sync options.
How do you remove synced contacts from Outlook?
Directions for Un-Synchronizing Contacts Between Outlook and an Android Device
- Go into settings and open Outlook on the Application Manager.
- Click Permissions.
- Turn off Contacts, Location, & Phone.
- Now open the Outlook App and go into settings and click on your account.
How do I unlink mailboxes?
“…go into Mail Settings (gear icon at bottom of Inbox) > Manage Accounts > click on Linked Inbox, uncheck the ones you want removed from the Linked Inbox, click Save.”
How do you unlink emails?
Tap the Gmail account you’d like to unlink from your other account. In the “Linked Account” section, tap Unlink account. Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account. Tap Unlink.