How do I participate in BDA e auction?
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicant should be a Citizen of India.
- NRIs & Partnership firms also can participate in the auction.
- Applicant has to pay Rs 4 Lakh per site as Earnest Money Deposit (Deposit amount is refundable )
- Successful bidder has to remit 25% of auction amount in 3 days.
How can I get BDA sites in Bangalore?
Filled in application form and ID must be submitted at the same branch of the bank where the blank application obtained. All payments should be made in the form of a Demand Draft or Cheque or Pay Order drawn in the favor of Bangalore Development Authority payable at Bangalore.
Which is the best BDA Layout in Bangalore?
The Top 5 BDA-Approved Plots in Bangalore
- Century Artizan. Located in Yelahanka, Century Artizan is a premium plotted development in the city.
- Sri Nandi Lake Mist. On the second spot, we have Sri Nandi Lake Mist.
- The Lake View Address.
- PC Amansara.
- KNS Ojas.
What is the cost of BDA sites in Bangalore?
A 30X40 site will cost Rs 24 lakh plus registration; a 2,400 sqft (60X40 feet) is Rs 54 lakh; and the 50X80 site will cost Rs 1 crore. The pricing is based on different dimensions of the plots, starting at Rs 900sq ft for the economically weaker sections and from Rs 1,800sq ft for general category .
How do I apply for BDA auction sites?
For more details, visit mudamysore.gov.in or mudamysore @gmail.com or Ph: 0821-2420624, 2421942, 2429291. To participate in the e-auction, visit: eproc.karnataka.gov.in or [email protected], according to a press release.
How can I apply for BDA in Bangalore 2021?
How to apply for BDA flats for sale in Bengaluru-2021 online?
- Step 1: Login to https://www.bdabangalore.org/
- Step 4: Click on ‘Enquire now’
- Step 7: On clicking on ‘Proceed to book’, you will see the availability of flats in a colour code.
- Step 10: You will be asked to pay the registration fee.
Can we sell BDA site?
“A BDA site cannot be sold by a buyer unless a 10-year lease period after purchase date is completed. But if you buy it from the farmers, there are no such conditions.
How can I apply for BDA 2022?
Candidates must submit the BDA FDA SDA Application Form 2022 in the above-mentioned format and structure to the “Commissioner, Bangalore Development Authority, Kumara Park West, T. Chowdaiah Road, Bengaluru – 560020, Karnataka” on or before June 18, 2022 through proper channel.
Which block is good in kempegowda layout?
BENGALURU: A good number of the 2,400 site allottees in the 4th Block of Nadaprabhu Kempegowda Layout (NPKL), which falls in Komaghatta area, are extremely concerned with the narrow roads being readied within their eight sectors.
Which area in Bangalore is fast developing?
1. Bangalore Aerospace SEZ: 950-acre Bangalore Aerospace Park including 250-acre special economic zone (SEZ) has attracted investments from 56 large and mid-sized companies. 2.
How can I apply for BDA site allotment?
What is the procedure to apply for a site in BDA Kempegowda Layout?
- Visit the authorized bank and pay applicable ‘registration fee’ (ranges between Rs 500 to Rs 5,000 based on the site dimension).
- Draw a DD in favor of BDA, Bangalore for the requisite Initial deposit amount (as indicated in the above table).
How can I apply for Muda website?
How to apply for MUDA sites in Mysore 2021?
- Click on Auction.
- Select the Mysuru Urban Development Authority & Live Auction.
- New bidder should register on the site and existing bidder can sign in with their login details.
- After logging in, select the site you want to bid.
- The auction fee for one site is Rs 500.