How do I pair my Motorola Bluetooth headset?
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Turn on your headphones. Headphones light blinks blue.
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth menu to pair & connect. Enter 0000 if prompted.
- When the device and headphones connect, you’ll hear a tone. Headphones light is solid blue.
How do you reset a Motorola Bluetooth headset?
Reset the Bluetooth headset if it fails to enter pairing mode correctly. Press and hold the “Call” button and both volume buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds. Release the buttons to reset the headset.
How do I turn on my Motorola wireless headphones?
How do I power on/off my Motorola Buds? Turn on: Press and hold the Power button until the status light flashes blue. Turn off: Press and hold the Power button until the status light turns steady blue and fades out. Tip: To save battery power, turn off the headset when you’re not using it.
How do you reset a Motorola headset?
To reset your headset: Press and hold 0 and + while headset is on until the status light is steadily lit in blue. The headset has been reset. Reconnect to the device.
How do you pair Motorola earbuds?
Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headset.
- On the phone, touch Apps.
- Under Wireless & Networks, turn Bluetooth on.
- Touch Bluetooth to scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- Select Motorola Buds in the list of discovered devices.
- Enter the passkey or pair code: 0000 or 1234.
How do I pair my Motorola H720?
To access the settings on your Android device, tap “Settings” from the Menu button. To access wireless and networks, tap “Wireless and networks”. The Bluetooth feature can be enabled by tapping “Bluetooth” on the device. In the Bluetooth box, you will now see a checkmark.
Are Motorola earbuds iPhone compatible?
Weighing just 39 grams, the earbuds are available in Black & Blue and Black & Charcoal and cost $69.99 a pop. As mentioned before, Motorola’s companion iOS app includes features that make it easy to pair the new headphones with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.