How can I get Airtel number location?
How to track location
- Simply dial *988# in dialler. ( Using Airtel SIM)
- Then you will get six options in that type No. 3 to select Locator option.
- Now select No. 1 to locate friend and again enter 1 to confirm.
- Now your Airtel friend location services is activated.
Can we track Airtel number?
Tracking Airtel mobile number name address location details is done using multiple data sources. Top 5 states for its user base are Bihar-Jharkhand, Purvanchal, AP, Karnataka and TN….Airtel Customer Care numbers.
|State/City||Prepaid Mobile||Postpaid Mobile|
Can we find the location of a mobile number?
The short answer is yes, and you can track a phone’s location by number. You need a reverse phone lookup service. However, there are some limitations to such services. Reverse phone lookup services can only show you a general area location – which isn’t always accurate either.
How can find my lost phone?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen.
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is.
- Pick what you want to do.
How can I know Airtel mobile number owner?
How To Check Airtel Prepaid Sim Owner Name? To check the registered name for Airtel prepaid sim, either call the customer care at 121, check on the MyAirtel App or find the registered name on your Airtel Bill.
How can I check whose name my SIM card is registered to?
Choose to Send OTP via SMS or Send OTP via Email if you have access to the registered email address of the SIM card. Once you’ve logged into the app, tap on the ‘My Account’ tab at the bottom of your screen. Under My Account, simply tap on ‘My personal details’ to see the name of the SIM card owner and their address.