How can I check my old PF account status?
Trace & track your Old & Inoperative EPF account using EPFO’s Inoperative Account Help Desk
- Visit epfindia portal and click on ‘Inoperative A/c Helpdesk’ link.
- This will take you to ‘EPFO helpdesk website.
- Click on ‘first-time user’.
- You have to provide a small description of your problem and click on ‘next’ button.
How can I get my old PF account number?
How to know the PF account number
- Check for the number in your salary slip. Your employer operates your EPF account, and you will find your EPF account number on your salary slip.
- Consult the HR department at your workplace.
- Use the UAN portal.
- Visit the regional office.
How can I check my old PF balance without UAN number?
HERE IS HOW TO CHECK EPF BALANCE CHECK WITHOUT UAN:
- Log in at the EPF home page of epfindia.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Click Here to Know your EPF Balance”
- You will be redirected to epfoservices.in/epfo/.
- Select your state and click on your EPFO office link.
- Enter your PF Account Number, name, and registered mobile number.
How can I get my PF before 2014?
Steps for UAN generate for PF accounts prior to 2014:
- Have your employer login to the PF Employer Member Portal.
- Use the establishment Username and Password to Sign In.
- On the new page, click on Member drop-down list and further click on the last option, UAN allotment for existing member.
How can I link my old PF account without UAN?
You can pursue the old approach and submit a physical application if you do not have the UAN with you, and you can withdraw funds from your PF account successfully. You need to download the Aadhaar-based new composite claim continue reading or the non-Aadhaar composite claim form for submission of the physical request.
How can I find PF number by name?
How to do PF Account Number Search by Company Name. Step 1: Go to https://unifiedportal-epfo.epfindia.gov.in/publicPortal/no-auth/misReport/home/loadEstSearchHome website. Step 2: Enter your company name & there is no need to enter a code number. After entering the company name type the captcha and click on search.
How can I add my old PF account to UAN?
How to Merge Multiple EPF Accounts?
- Step 1: Visit the EPFO portal.
- Step 2: Click on ‘For Employees’ under the ‘Our Services’ section.
- Step 3: Select ‘Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP)’
- Step 4: Press on the ‘Activate UAN’ tab.
- Step 5: Enter UAN and other personal details like name, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
How can I find my PF number by name?
- Then, choose the ‘Know your UAN Status’ option.
- Next, the page opens up.
- Choose your state and EPFO from the drop-down menu.
- Now, enter the details asked for, such as your name, date of birth, mobile number, code, PF number/member ID.
How can I activate an inactive PF account?
Step 1: Log in using your UAN and password to the UAN member portal. Step 2: Select claim form 19,10C from the online services menu. Step 3: Enter and validate your bank account number. Step 4: Select Form 19 and fill in your information, including your address and a check or bank passbook.
Can I generate UAN for old PF account?
When an employee changes his job, his EPF account number and member ID changes but UAN remains the same. In the event of allotment of two UANs, the member should inform his employer as well as EPFO instantly so that old UAN can be deactivated and the previous EPF corpus is transferred to the new PF account.
How can I withdraw my PF before 2012?
To make withdrawals, you need to fill up the withdrawal form, also called Form 19. You can download this at www.epfindia.org.in and submit it with the previous employer. Even if you don’t remember your EPF account number, your ex-employer will be able to help.
How can I transfer my old PF account?
Fill up Form 13 with details including PF number from both previous and current employer and download the transfer claim (pdf format). Submit the physical signed copy of the online PF transfer claim form to the selected employer within a period of 10 days.