How can I charge my Sony Cybershot camera without a charger?
There are four ways to charge your Sony cameras batteries without an external wall charger.
- Charge with a power bank. Choose charge port with a minimum of 1.5A.
- Charge with a computer. Works best direct connected to USB, skipping the USB hub.
- Charge with a wall plug.
- Charge via USB outlet in your car.
How do you charge a Sony DSC?
Digital Still CameraDSC-QX10/QX100
- Turn off the power of the camera.
- Insert the battery pack in the camera.
- Connect the multi terminal of the camera to a USB port of your computer, using the micro USB cable (supplied). Charge lamp (A) Lit: Charging. Off: Charging finished.
How do you charge a Sony DSC w610 battery?
Connect the battery charger to the nearest wall outlet (wall socket). When charging is finished, disconnect the power cord (mains lead) from the wall outlet (wall socket), and remove the battery pack from the battery charger. Be sure to use the battery pack or the battery charger of the genuine Sony brand.
Can I charge my camera battery through USB?
Solution. A USB cable can be used to charge the camera’s battery. Insert the included battery into the camera for charging. You can use the compact power adapter, or a computer to charge the battery.
How do I charge my Sony Cybershot camera battery?
Using the Charger
- Power down the Sony Cyber-shot and remove the battery from the battery compartment. On most models, this is done by opening the battery cover and pressing the Eject lever.
- Insert the battery into the battery charging bay on the charger.
- Plug the charger into a wall outlet.
Where can I charge my Sony Cybershot?
Battery • To charge battery, remove from bottom of camera, insert into battery charger, and plug into wall outlet. When charge light goes on, charging starts. Charging is finished when light turns off.