Why is my Samsung not receiving text messages?
In case you aren’t receiving messages on your Samsung phone from just one or two contacts, you should check the blocked list. You might have accidentally blocked them. To check that, open the Samsung Messages app on your phone. Tap on the three-dot icon at the top and select Settings.
How do I get text messages on my Samsung phone?
How do I use text messages on my device?
- On the home screen, choose Messages or swipe up to access your apps and choose Messages from the Samsung folder.
- On opening the app you will see a list of your conversations.
- Tap a message to open and read it.
How do I fix my text messages?
How to Fix “ Message App Not Working” on Android
- Tip 1. Restart Your Android Phone.
- Tip 2. Force Stop Message App.
- Tip 3. Disable The Third-party App that Installed Recently.
- Tip 4. Fix System Issues with DroidKit – Android System Repair Tool.
- Tip 5. Clear Cache and Data in Message App.
- Tip 6. Factory Reset.
Can’t send or receive MMS on Samsung?
If you are having trouble sending or receiving pictures messages on your device, it’s usually due to the APN settings not being configured properly in your phone. Please try the following below. Go to Settings > Connections > Data usage and make sure mobile data is on. Also try resetting your Network settings.
Can send but not receive texts Android?
If you know someone is sending you texts, but you’re not receiving those texts, check to see if the number is blocked. Check the network connection. Mobile networks are sometimes unpredictable. If you see a few or no bars, step outside or find a higher place indoors.
How do I enable my text messages?
Tap ‘Settings’ or ‘Messaging’ settings. If applicable, tap ‘Notifications’ or ‘Notification settings’. Configure the following received notification options as preferred: Enabled when a checkmark is present or switch is in the ON position.
Why is messages not working?
Reset the network settings Sometimes resetting the network settings may fix any issue with your messaging app not working. This is because SMS messaging operates directly through your carrier network instead of mobile data. Resetting the network settings will get everything back to default and undo any discrepancies.