Why is my hyperlink in PowerPoint not working?
If this is the case, you simply need to reset your hyperlink. To reset (or fix) a hyperlink in PowerPoint, simply: Make sure you have access to the file, slide or location you want to hyperlink to. Select your hyperlinked text or object.
How do you make a link clickable in PowerPoint 2010?
How to Create a Hyperlink in Powerpoint 2010
- Open the presentation in Powerpoint.
- Select the slide where you want to put the link.
- Select the text to hyperlink.
- Choose the Insert tab at the top of the window.
- Click the Hyperlink button.
- Enter the address for the link, then click the OK button.
How do I enable hyperlinks in PowerPoint?
Insert a hyperlink
- On the slide, tap where you want to add the link.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, select Link.
- Select Insert Link.
- In the Text to display box, enter the text that will be the hyperlink.
- Select Insert.
How do you hyperlink when placing slides in a presentation?
The “hyperlink” function in PowerPoint allows users to advance from one slide to another slide in the presentation when they click on a predetermined word, shape, or image, thereby allowing for a more dynamic and interactive experience than can be obtained with serial presentation of slides alone.
How do I activate hyperlinks?
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
- Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu.
- In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
When I click on a hyperlink nothing happens?
If you click a link and nothing happens, or a download doesn’t work, your web browser may be blocking RealNetworks’ communication with the Internet. To fix it, you’ll need to reset your web browser. This involves clearing out old temporary internet files and resetting privacy and security settings.
How do you reset hyperlinks in PowerPoint?
Select the slide which you want to reset,as shown in Figure 1 above.
How to remove a hyperlink in PowerPoint?
– turn show-hide hidden symbols ‘ON’. – cushion the pasted piece with a blank paragraph top & bottom – select the entire pasted work – right click the selection – about 2/3s down the menu that appears, find ‘’Hyperlink” – click that and make the right choice. – click anywhere outside the selection – erase the cushi
How do I activate a hyperlink in PowerPoint?
Select the hyperlinked text or hyperlinked PowerPoint object
Why is my hyperlink not working?
Select Start > Run.