Why does my Samsung soundbar say check subwoofer?
The sound on your wireless subwoofer can drop out if there is interference or a physical obstruction between the soundbar and subwoofer. You can try checking the firmware version, resetting, and reconnecting the subwoofer.
How do I reset the subwoofer on my Samsung soundbar?
Steps to Reset your Samsung Soundbar
- Turn on the soundbar by pressing the switch on button.
- Hold the power button either on the remote control or soundbar control panel.
- Continue to press down the power button until you see the ‘INIT OK’ message on the display panel.
- Wait for the soundbar restart and that’s all.
Why can’t I hear my Samsung subwoofer?
Unplug the subwoofer and then plug it back in. Depending on which speakers you are not hearing sound from, there may be an issue, or the fact that you aren’t hearing sound may be due to the settings you’re using. There may also be a loose connection to correct.
How do I reset my Samsung subwoofer?
Use a small pointed object to press the ID SET button on the back of the subwoofer. Continue holding until STANDBY turns off and LINK (Blue LED) blinks quickly.
How do you reset a subwoofer?
Press and hold the Power button while pressing the Input button and the VOL- button (at the same time). When RESET appears on the front panel display, release the buttons. Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds.
How do you reset a Samsung subwoofer?
How do I know if my Samsung subwoofer is working?
The steps to check which possibility is occurring are quick and easy.
- Check your wall outlet. Unplug the subwoofer and plug it back in. It should have a standby light if it’s receiving power.
- Press the ID Set button. Press the ID Set button on the back of the subwoofer with a small pointed object, such as a paper clip.
How do I make my Samsung subwoofer work?
- Connect the power cords for the soundbar and the subwoofer to the back of each, and then plug both into a wall outlet.
- Use a small pointed object to press the ID SET button on the back of the subwoofer.
- Continue holding until STANDBY turns off and LINK (Blue LED) blinks quickly.