Who is the most famous music critic?
The influential evangelist in question is the YouTuber named Anthony Fantano, 34, who has been speaking album and song reviews directly into a camera for more than a decade on The Needle Drop, his channel with 2.26 million subscribers, making him probably the most popular music critic left standing.
Who is robert Hilburn?
Robert Hilburn (born September 25, 1939) is an American pop music critic, author, and radio host. As critic and music editor at the Los Angeles Times from 1970 to 2005, his reviews, essays and profiles appeared in publications around the world.
How do you get your music reviewed?
Here are some simple tips that will help increase your chances of getting reviewed.
- Don’t ask permission.
- Send a download link, not a streaming link.
- Provide album art and band bio/press release.
- Make sure your tracks are labeled!
- Make an album trailer, EPK, or music video.
- Don’t submit your album on a weekend.
Who will review my music?
If that’s all you’re looking for, you should probably focus on selling to your fans instead of getting reviewers to talk about your music (and that’s what I’d suggest you do instead)….
- Little Indie Blogs.
- Acid Stag.
- Indie Music Review.
- Louder Than War.
- The Word Is Bond.
- This Song Is Sick.
- A&R Factory.
How do I send a album to reviewers?
How do I get my song reviewed?
How to Get Your Songs Reviewed
- 1). Friends and Family.
- 2). Paid Services.
- 3). Social Media.
- 4). Songwriting Organizations.
- 5). Your Target Audience.
- 6). Your Session Musicians, Producer, and Mixer.
- Important Note: Please do not spam your music everywhere!
- I hope this helps you find a place to get your songs reviewed!
Where can I find music reviews?
12 Best Music Review Sites To Submit To (Or Read!)
- Heart Eyes Magazine.
- Honey Punch Magazine.
- The Young Folks.
- Elicit Magazine.
- The Luna Collective.
- Atwood Magazine.
How do I get my music reviewed?
Where can I get feedback for my songs?
Soundcloud is a great place to give and receive comments. Giving feedback means you’re more likely to receive some in return. Paying attention to the comments can be great way to get specific feedback as they are left on one part of the song.
Where can I submit my songs?
That’s why we’ve selected 7 of the best Places to Submit Your Indie Music in 2021.
- Indie Underground. Take time out to read through the requirements of Indie Underground before submitting your music.
- Obscure Sound.
- Various Small Flames.
- Cougar Microbes.
- Indie Shuffle.
- Submit Hub.