Which university is best for B Com in India?
Top B.Com Degree Colleges in India 2022
- Loyola College, Chennai.
- Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune.
- Mount Carmel College, Bangalore.
- Presidency College, Chennai.
- St Xavier’s College, Ahmedabad.
- DU SOL – School of Open Learning, University of Delhi.
- PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore.
Which is the No 1 University in India for commerce?
Hindu College, Delhi. Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science & Amrutben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai. Gargi College, DU, Delhi….
|Name of the College||India Today’20 Ranking|
|Hindu College, Delhi||2|
|Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi||3|
|Hansraj College, Delhi||4|
Which place is best for BCOM?
Popular BCom Colleges in India
|Name of College||Location||University|
|Christ University||Bangalore||Christ University|
|Hans Raj College||New Delhi||University of Delhi|
|Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC)||New Delhi||University of Delhi|
|Loyola College||Chennai||University Of Madras|
Which college has highest placement in India for BCOM?
Placement Opportunities after BCom
|S. No.||Institutes||Placement Ratings (Based on reviews)|
|1.||Jindal School of Banking and Finance (OP Jindal University)||4.9|
|2.||Christ College, Pune||4.7|
|3.||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi||4.6|
|4||Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), Delhi University||4.6|
Which type of B.Com is best?
Top 5 B.Com Specializations for a Successful Career
- B. Com in Economics.
- B.Com in Law. B.
- B.Com in Accounts and Finance. As the name suggests, this course is related to the sectors of accountancy and finance.
- B.Com in Marketing.
- B.Com in Tourism and Travel Management.
Which type of BCom is best?
Which Central University is best for BCom?
Top B.Com(Hons) Universities in India 2022
- IGNOU Delhi – Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- JMI New Delhi – Jamia Millia Islamia.
- SRM University Chennai – SRM Institute of Science and Technology.
- MSU Baroda – Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
- Christ University, Bangalore.
- BHU Varanasi – Banaras Hindu University.
Which type of BCOM is best?
Which city is best for study commerce in India?
While Delhi has Top commerce colleges such as SRCC and LSR, Mumbai has Top commerce colleges such as H.R College and KPB Hinduja College and Kolkata boasts of good commerce colleges such as St. Xavier’s and Presidency.
What is the salary of B.Com in India?
The average BCom salary with a specialization in Accounting and FInance is INR 4.9 Lakh per year. Wages for such professionals start from INR 1.7 Lakh per year. However, with experience and expertise, the pay can go up to INR 20 Lakh per year. With this specialization, you can pursue accountancy roles in companies.
Which B.Com course has highest salary?
Top Highest Paying Jobs for Commerce Students in India
- Chartered Accountant.
- Investment Banker.
- Chartered Financial Analyst.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Cost Accountant.
- Professional Accountants.
- Retail Manager.