Which job has highest salary in Biotechnology?
Top biotechnology careers to consider
- Clinical technician. National average salary: $35,855 per year.
- Chemical operator. National average salary: $41,547 per year.
- Biomedical equipment technician.
- DNA analyst.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Business development manager.
- Pharmaceutical consultant.
What is the salary of Biotechnology scientist?
The national average salary for a Scientist Biotechnology is ₹7,81,212 per year in India.
What is the salary of Biotechnology in Karnataka?
An entry-level Biotechnologist with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹300,000 based on 12 salaries. An early career Biotechnologist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹500,000 based on 5 salaries.
What are 4 examples of careers in Biotechnology?
You Can Opt for any Biotechnology Career from this List
- Biomedical Engineers.
- Medical and Clinical Technicians or Technologists.
- Biophysicists and Biochemists.
- Medical Scientists.
- Bio Technicians.
- Process Development and R&D Scientists.
Is biotech a high paying job?
Biotechnology Research Scientist: $92,985 Though the above salary represents average earnings for someone at the mid-level in this field, those with extensive experience or training can make up to $101,561 per year.
What is salary after MSC biotechnology?
Average salary for a M.SC Biotechnology in India is 2.1 Lakhs per year (₹17.5k per month). Salary estimates are based on 12 salaries received from various M.SC Biotechnologys across industries.