Where is the reset button on Jazzy wheelchair?
Jazzy Reset Button: You can locate it on the battery pack of the chair. The ‘reset’ button is in the battery pack area. You can press the button if the Jazzy power chair needs to be reset.
How do you troubleshoot a Jazzy scooter?
How to Troubleshoot a Jazzy Scooter
- Use only a manufacturer-approved charger to charge the battery of your mobility scooter.
- Check for any loose connections to the battery.
- Replace the battery if it won’t hold a charge.
- Move the Jazzy away from devices that emit electromagnetic energy.
Where are the fuses on a Jazzy power chair?
Under the seat and shroud are the batteries. To gain access to the batteries and the in-line fuses, you must first remove the seat and then remove the shroud. There is a fuse box containing a fuse on the battery cable for each battery.
How do I fix my Jazzy power chair?
How to Repair a Jazzy Wheelchair
- Check the battery charger. Examine the red indicator on the charger.
- Examine the Jazzy power chair for signs of water damage.
- Reset the circuit breaker if you lose power to the wheelchair.
- Examine all plugs and connectors.
- Examine the axles.
- Check for a loose connections to the battery.
How do you reset a mobility scooter?
If the scooter is over loaded, the circuit breaker may trip and shut off power to the motor. Correct the riding condition that caused the over load, wait a few seconds, and then push the reset button to reset the circuit.
Where do I find the fuses?
Usually located in or around the instrument panel near the dash, fuses can also be found under the hood and even under the rear seat. Next time your radio, lights or other device stops working, chances are a blown fuse is the culprit. Look under “Fuses” in your owner’s manual for help finding your fuse panels.