Where can I redeem my nojoom points?
How to Redeem
- Nojoom members will visit the Ooredoo website or mobile App to make the redemption for Home Centre.
- Members to visit Home Centre branch.
- A dedicated person on the floor will be available to validate the vouchers for Nojoom Members.
How are nojoom points calculated?
Nojoom Red. Tier Information: Up to 119 Tier Points. Every QR100 spend on Ooredoo services gives you 1 Tier Point.
Can I use nojoom points to recharge?
Redeem your Nojoom points to pay your bill, recharge your phone credit or to make device purchases at the Ooredoo eShop!
How do I pay my Ooredoo bill with nojoom points?
The option to pay a monthly bill with Nojoom Points can be accessed via the Ooredoo My Bills section on the Ooredoo website, Ooredoo Self-Service Machines and Ooredoo IVR phone system (111), starting from today. Members can also use the Nojoom Bill Payment Reward option in the Ooredoo App to make a payment.
How do I redeem my Al Meera rewards?
Redeem Your DOHA MILES for Meera Rewards
- Log In to your DOHA MILES account.
- Choose Miles Exchange as redemption category.
- Select Meera Rewards to exchange your DOHA MILES.
- Enter your Meera Rewards Membership ID.
- Select the number of Meera Rewards you wish to convert from your DOHA MILES.
What is Ooredoo nojoom points?
Every time you spend on Ooredoo products and services, as well as with Nojoom partners, you will be earning Nojoom points. You can earn from up to 20 Ooredoo services that are associated with your Qatar ID.
How do you redeem Al Meera points?
How can I get nojoom points in Kuwait?
How does it work?
- Join Nojoom through My ooredoo App/ Enroll Now.
- Collect points by spending with Ooredoo and Nojoom Earn partners.
- Redeem with partners or donate to charity.
How do I use nojoom points in Oman?
How it works
- Go to the Nojoom Program section and select “Redeem Points”
- Click on “Shukran Rewards”
- Enter your Shukran membership card number starting with ‘1500’
- If you have sufficient Nojoom Points, your Nojoom Points balance will be reduced by 2000 and 250 Shukrans will be added to your Shukran account instantly.
How can I check my nojoom points in Ooredoo Qatar?
Did you know that to check your Nojoom Points balance, all you have to do is dial *139# from your mobile phone?
What are Meera rewards?
Meera Rewards 4+ The Al Meera loyalty program, Meera Rewards, is a rewards program to say thank you for being a valued customer of Al Meera. By joining free of charge, you can earn and redeem Meera Rewards Points at all Al Meera.
How can I check my Doha Bank points?
You can view your DOHA MILES transactions for both debit and credit cards through the same user ID on www.dohamiles.com or via logging into your DBank online banking account.