What will I do after I finished senior high school?
What To Do After High School: 9 Things To Do Besides College
- Travel Abroad. Graduation means freedom from classwork, exams, teachers, and extracurricular activities.
- Do Charity Work.
- Save Money.
- Concentrate on Your Passion.
- Go After a Fellowship.
- Become an Online Entrepreneur.
- Intern with Projects Abroad.
- Join the Military.
What makes you successful in life?
The Four Keys to Success Decide exactly what you want and where you want to go. Set a deadline and make a plan to get there. Take action on your plan; do something every day to move toward your goal. Resolve in advance that you will persist until you succeed, that you will never, ever give up.
What is the best revenge on an ex?
The best revenge on an ex is when you forget them, or at least what they did to you. That’s a sweeter feeling than holding on to the pain.
Is revenge the best motivation?
No, definitely not. To revenge is not a successful motivation because you only do it to revenge not to have a successful life. You need to be motivated in other way.
How do you figure out what I want to do after high school?
Life After High School: Top 10 Alternatives to College
- Get a Job. The responsibility of holding down a full-time job is a good way for your high school grad to transition into adulthood, not to mention it’s a financial necessity.
- Start a Business.
- Travel Abroad.
- Serve in the Military.
- Learn a Trade.
- Be an Intern or Apprentice.
- Take Adult Education Classes.
Is revenge the best success?
Success is said to be the best form of revenge, but it only works if it isn’t done for traditional revenge reasons. The German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche said if your life has a why you can bear almost any how. This is a fancy way of saying your life needs purpose to strive for the important goals.
How do you see yourself after graduating?
Good Answers to “What Are You Going to Do After You Graduate?”
- I’m Still Deciding.
- I’m Giving Myself Until (Upcoming Date) to Decide.
- I’m Talking to the Career Counselors at School About My Options.
- I’m Focusing on Making the Most of My College Experience Right Now.
- I’m Talking With a Few People About Some Opportunities.
What is the second best revenge?
Ok, the second-best legal revenge is to take your transgressor to court and fleece him or her of every cent they ever made, found, stole, or otherwise came by.
Is there a good revenge?
But while the need for revenge can be understandable, experts say it is never healthy. Some people equate revenge with seeking justice, but the two are not the same. People who seek revenge are driven by anger and violence and have not thought about how channel their negative feelings into something positive.
What is the greatest secret of success?
The Greatest Secret to Finding Success in Life Is… Strive to be and do more than average, strive to make extra a part of you! Strive to always go the extra mile. Strive to be Extraordinary!
How do I set goals in my life?
- Set Specific Goals. Your goal must be clear and well defined.
- Set Measurable Goals. Include precise amounts, dates, and so on in your goals so you can measure your degree of success.
- Set Attainable Goals. Make sure that it’s possible to achieve the goals you set.
- Set Relevant Goals.
- Set Time-Bound Goals.
Why success is the best revenge?
Success can often be deemed the best revenge because you’re not even the one having to tell others about it. As you work in silence, your success makes the noise for you. Others begin to champion your accomplishments, telling those around you just what you were able to accomplish and achieve.