What should I write my history thesis about?
⭐ Top-12 History Thesis Ideas
- Civil War — the role of women.
- The Watergate Scandal.
- Contemporary art history.
- The Napoleonic Wars.
- Causes of World War 2.
- Impact of the Black Plague.
- The Cuban Missile Crisis.
- Japanese-American conflict.
What is the best thesis topic?
Our Top Thesis Topics 2020 Ideas
- A scientific explanation of COVID-19 and its epidemiology.
- Low-carbohydrate vs.
- The role of placebo treatment in experiments.
- Is coronavirus human-made?
- Health problems caused by service time.
- The positive effect of fats positively on the human mind and body.
How do you write a strong history thesis?
How to Write a History Thesis
- Gather and Analyze Sources. When collecting sources to use in a thesis, students should analyze them to ensure they demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the materials.
- Develop a Thesis Statement.
- Create an Outline.
- Organize Information.
- Write the Thesis.
- Prepare to Defend the Thesis.
What historical event can I write about?
🔥 10 Interesting Historical Events
- The Chernobyl Disaster – 1986.
- Cold War – 1947-1991.
- The Black Plague – 1347-1348.
- The French Revolution – 1789-1799.
- DNA Discovery – 1869.
- Revolution in America – 1775-1783.
- The First Flight – 1903.
- The Vietnam War – 1955-1975.
What are some examples of historical research?
When you write a historical research paper, you are creating a secondary source based on your own analysis of primary source material. Examples of primary sources include diaries, journals, speeches, interviews, letters, memos, photographs, videos, public opinion polls, and government records, among many other things.
How can I choose my thesis topic?
How to Choose Your Thesis Topic
- Identify something you are interested in or passionate about.
- Discuss your interests with people.
- Talk to the faculty.
- Use your class assignments to develop your interests.