What job can I get with HSC?
Following are the list of some careers that we have put together that you can pursue on your HSC marks:
- Business Accounting & Taxation:
- Financial Modeling:
- Big Data/Hadoop:
- Business Analytics:
- Digital Marketing:
What jobs are in demand in Mauritius?
Wishing To Work In Mauritius? Here Are The Highest In-Demand Job Profiles.
- Digital Marketer / Content creator.
- Civil engineers / Construction workers.
- Web developers.
- Health & Welfare.
How can I get a job in Mauritius?
Requirements to Obtain Mauritius Work Visas
- A completed application form.
- Four passport photos.
- Copies of the data pages of the applicant’s passport.
- A completed data sheet.
- Copies of the professional and academic qualifications of the applicant.
- A description of the job issued by the employer.
Which job is best in Mauritius?
- Surgeons / Doctors. Salary Range: from 91,500 MUR to 263,000 MUR.
- Judges. Salary Range: from 76,900 MUR to 221,000 MUR.
- Lawyers. Salary Range: from 62,300 MUR to 179,000 MUR.
- Bank Managers. Salary Range: from 58,600 MUR to 168,000 MUR.
- Chief Executive Officers.
- Chief Financial Officers.
- College Professors.
How do I get a job after HSC?
Here’s our 5 Step Guide to Getting a Job After Finishing the HSC!
- Step 1: Get Your Resume Together. What should you include on your resume?
- Step 2: Create a LinkedIn Profile.
- Step 3: Create a Hit List of Jobs You Want to Apply For After the HSC.
- Step 4: Submit Your Application.
- Step 5: Follow Up with a Phone Call.
What should I do after my HSC?
Courses After HSC Commerce Faculty Students
- B.Com in Management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Bachelor of Business Studies.
- Chartered Accountancy.
- Company Secretary.
- Diploma in Human Resource.
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance.
- Diploma in Banking.
Can Mauritius students work?
In Mauritius, the present enactment permits foreign students to work part-time jobs up to a limit of twenty hours out of every week, without the requirement for a work grant or permit. With your student residence status, you can secure part-time employment alongside your studies to support your stay in the country.
Which jobs are in high demand in Mauritius 2021?
Sales and Marketing. Computing and IT. Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction. Health and Welfare.
Is Mauritius good for jobs?
There are many job opportunities in Mauritius in areas such as banking, IT and the whole service industry. Another good choice is the tourism industry which contributes highly for the majority of income in Mauritius. The average salary in Mauritius is 66,900 MUR (€1500) per month.
How much is salary in Mauritius?
The gross salary range for people working in Mauritius is typically from 12,758.00 MUR (minimum salary) to 59,969.00 MUR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the total monthly salary including bonuses.
What is the highest salary in Mauritius?
The gross salary range for people working in Mauritius is typically from 12,758.00 MUR (minimum salary) to 59,969.00 MUR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary drastically among different job categories.
What is after HSC exam?
You can apply to public universities such as Dhaka University, Jahangirnagar University, and others to study pure subjects like physics, chemistry, and biology. If you enjoy biology and want to be a doctor, medical and dental colleges are also options.