What is the best part of New Jersey?
The 6 Best Places to Live in New Jersey (Ya Know, If You’re Looking to Relocate)
- PRINCETON, NJ. Coldwell Banker recently announced a list of the ten best places to live in New Jersey.
- MONTCLAIR, NJ.
- MADISON, NJ.
- RIDGEWOOD, NJ.
- OCEAN CITY, NJ.
- CHERRY HILL, NJ.
Is New Jersey safe for tourists?
There are still areas where it is not safe, but New Jersey has one of the lowest crime rates in the nation. USA Today rated it the fifth safest state in the country. What is this? New Jersey leads the nation with 208 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
What is nice in New Jersey?
Things To Do In New Jersey
- Six Flags Great Adventure/Hurricane Harbor. Pit Stock / Shutterstock.
- Turtle Back Zoo. Gianpaolo_Photo / Shutterstock.
- Atlantic City/The Boardwalk. f11photo / Shutterstock.
- Liberty State Park.
- Ellis Island.
- Princeton University Art Museum.
- Cape May Historic District.
- Adventure Aquarium.
Is New Jersey Scenic?
That’s not forgetting its equally impressive scenery. The beautiful long, wide sandy beaches are the first things people usually think of when they think of New Jersey but explore away from the sunbathing and rollercoaster-riding crowds and you’ll also find some unique and tranquil beauty spots.
What are three things New Jersey is famous for?
What is New Jersey Famous For?
- Atlantic City Boardwalk.
- High Point State Park.
- Six Flags Great Adventure.
- Ocean City beaches.
- Ellis Island.
- Thomas Edison National Historical Park.
- New Jersey farms and wineries.
What is the richest town in New Jersey?
1. Millburn Township in Essex County – Median Income of $190,625. The richest town in all of New Jersey in 2019 is Mill-run Township.