What is the best love story of all time?
Narrowing down our favorites wasn’t easy but these are the 25 love stories we think everyone needs on their must-read list.
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.
- One Day by David Nicholls.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
What is the most popular Indian story?
20 Must Read Gems of Indian English Literature
- Mahatma Gandhi – The Story Of My Experiments With The Truth.
- Rohinton Mistry – A Fine Balance.
- Salman Rushdie – Midnight’s Children.
- Jhumpa Lahiri – The Interpreter Of Maladies.
- Vikram Seth – A Suitable Boy.
- Arundhati Roy – God of Small Things.
Who is the best love story author?
The Best Romance Authors
- Danielle Steel. The bestselling author alive today, Danielle Steel has sold more than 800 million copies of her books.
- Nora Roberts.
- Nicholas Sparks.
- Robyn Carr.
- Carolyn Brown.
- Lisa Kleypas.
- Sarah MacLean.
- Alyssa Cole.
Who is the richest author in India?
Chetan Bhagat Net Worth
|Net Worth (2022)||$28 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||208 Crore INR|
|Profession||Indian author and columnist|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1.5 Crore +|
What books do Indian people like to read?
However, Indians still love the book genres that are loved worldwide. So, romance, thriller stories and horror stories are still among the most loved book genres in the country.
Which country is most romantic?
True, the populations of richer countries are, on average, slightly more likely to feel loved than those of poorer countries….The Genetic Legacy of the Spanish Inquisition.
|Rank||Country||Percent Feeling Love|