What is the best alcohol to drink at a party?
Top 5 Drinks to Have for a Party
- Beer. No matter what type of party you’re having, it’s a safe bet to provide beer for your guests.
- Wine. Not everyone enjoys beer, so it’s a good idea to have an alternative.
- Gin and Tonic. This simple, refreshing drink is a staple for spring and summer get-togethers.
- Vodka and Soda.
What drinks do you serve at a party?
10 Ways to Serve Drinks at Your Next Outdoor Party
- Use a Beverage Stand or Raised Planter.
- Use an Outdoor Console Table as a Bar.
- An Outdoor Tray is a Must-Have.
- An Outdoor Bakers Rack.
- Pull Up a Bar Cart.
- Need A Last Minute Serving Space?
- Don’t Sweat It — Use a Beverage Tub.
- Dress Up Your Potting Bench in Its Finest.
What is the most popular alcoholic drink?
Beer. Beer is the most popular alcoholic beverage worldwide. In fact, after water and tea, beer is the most commonly-consumed drink in the world. Beer is also most likely the oldest alcoholic drink in history.
What is a nice alcoholic drink?
Here are 12 varieties of best-tasting alcohol for beginners.
- Baileys Irish Cream – One of the Best Alcohols in the world.
- Radler Beer – Perfect Drink for Starters.
- Pimm’s – The Best Tasting Alcoholic Beverage.
- Port Wine – The Liquor that Tastes Good.
- Captain Morgan Spiced Rum – The Best Alcohol for Classy People.
How do you set up a drink table?
Maximize your valuable table space and keep decorations to a minimum. Rather, create an impressive display with neat rows on your table. Line up multiple bottles then glasses to one side of the table. Be sure to include basic bar necessities such a small cutting board, an ice bucket and a bowl of lemons and limes.
How do you serve drinks at a house party?
Set your liquor bottles up according to what you will use most, and for right-handers, put them to the right, with the ice bucket and cocktail glasses and wine glasses along with the juices, garnishes to the left; reverse if left-handed.
What’s the classiest cocktail?
21 Classy Cocktails to Know Before You Turn 21
- Vodka. Moscow Mule. PIN IT. Photo courtesy of liquor.com.
- Tequila. Paloma. PIN IT. Photo courtesy of noshon.it.
- Rum. Dark and Stormy. PIN IT.
- Whiskey/Bourbon. Old Fashioned. PIN IT.
- Scotch. Rob Roy. PIN IT.
- Gin. Greyhound. PIN IT.
- Champagne. St. Germain Cocktail.