What is SAP BEx query?
SAP Business Explorer (BEx) provides you the set of tools to perform reporting, query analysis and to support strategic decisions. It is a complete product which provides different reporting procedures and an analysis tool to run queries and reports with SAP NetWeaver BI System.
How do you call a BW query from ABAP program?
If you are on BW3. 5 you can use standard function module RRW3_GET_QUERY_VIEW_DATA to execute BW query and get the data….Assigned Tags
- SAP TechEd. Tune in for tech talk.
- SAP BTP Learning Group. SAP Business Technology Platform Learning Journeys.
- Coffee Corner.
How do I run a BEx query in SAP BW?
To access BEx Query designer, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Start -> All Programs. Under the folder “Business Explorer”, the “Query Designer” is available. Click on “Query Designer”.
- Select required BW system. Click the Ok button. Enter the Client. User Name. Password. Logon Language. Click the Ok Button.
How do I create a query in BEx Analyzer?
To open the Query Designer, choose Start → Programs → Business Explorer → Query Designer. You can also call the BEx Query Designer from the following BEx tools: BEx Analyzer. BEx Web Application Designer.
How do you create a query in BW?
Creating a BW Query in SAP Business Explorer Query Designer
- In Query Designer, click New Query.
- In the New Query dialog box, select the information provider that contains the cube that you want to import.
- Click the Tools icon to view the technical name of the InfoObject.
How do I open a query in SAP BW?
To open the BEx Query Designer, navigate to the Business Explorer → Query Designer → Run. Select SAP logon screen, BW system as per your SAP GUI system. In the next window, you need to enter your Login Credentials. Enter the Client, User, Password and the Language.
How do you create a BW query?
What is AFO in SAP BW?
SAP AFO is another add-on which is tightly embedded in the SAP BI platform with scheduling capabilities and provides the ability to retrieve data from SAP BW cubes and SAP HANA into Microsoft Office.
How do you query in SAP?
As soon as a suitable InfoSet is available for your user group, you can generate a query for it:
- Call transaction SQ01.
- To execute an existing query, select it from the table, and choose Execute (F8).
- To create a new query, enter a name for it, and choose the Create button.