What does a Brazilian bikini wax include?
In a Brazilian wax, pubic hair is groomed and removed from the front of the pubic bone, around the external genitals, between the upper thighs, and around the anus. Depending on your preferences, you can choose to remove all hair in the area or leave a small strip of hair in the front.
What does a Brazilian bikini wax feel like?
Some feel slight pain, some feel none. But the pain will never be completely unbearable and the discomfort is it’s worth it and that it gets better with each session. If you’re feeling uneasy, just speak with your wax pro before your appointment and she will provide you with a complete education on the process.
Is getting a Brazilian wax embarrassing?
It’s understandable that there will be a little embarrassment, especially for a first-timer as you may feel slightly uncomfortable being so exposed. Rest assured, our therapists have seen it all and, like a doctor or nurse, it’s their job.
Does Brazilian bikini wax include buttocks?
If you don’t know exactly what a Brazilian wax entails, here’s a quick overview: The wax technician waxes off everything, and we mean everything — from the front of your pubic area to the labia to your butt (between your butt cheeks, if we’re being exact).
What do I wear to a Brazilian wax?
Wear loose clothing to your appointment so you’ll be comfy afterwards. For the rest of the day, you should steer clear of applying too much friction from tight-fitting clothing or exercise, lest you may wind up with even more irritation or ingrown hair in the waxed area. Good news: The redness should go away overnight.
How do I prepare for my first Brazilian wax?
How to Prepare for Your Brazilian Bikini Wax
- Please shower before your appointment.
- Hair must be a quarter of an inch (about 10-14 days of growth) to adhere correctly to the wax.
- Resist the urge to shave between sessions.
- Gently exfoliate the night before or take a warm bath to prep the skin before your wax.
What should I do to prepare for my first Brazilian wax?
What do I need to know before my first Brazilian?
10 Things You Need to Know Before a Bikini Wax
- Let hair grow out.
- Don’t schedule around that time of the month.
- Take a shower and exfoliate beforehand.
- Know what type of bikini wax shape you want.
- Plan your outfit (and day) accordingly.
- Get comfortable with the exposure level.
- Brace for the potential pain factor.