What Army MOS are in high demand?
Current (subject to change based on Army requirements) high demand MOSs include:
- 18X (Spec Forces; Elementary Lang Proficiency)
- 37F (Psychological Operations Specialist)
- 25P (Microwave Systems Operator-Maintainer.
- 35M (Human Intelligence Collector: Lang Proficiency)
- 14P (Air Missile Defense Crew Member)
What are the most important jobs in the Army?
Top 5 Most Important Jobs in the Army
- # 5: Recruiter. Recruiters have a very important job in the Army.
- # 4: The Drill Sergeant. Drill Sergeants transform recruits into Soldiers.
- # 3: The NCO. While it’s not a specific job per se, the NCO Corps runs the Army.
- # 2: Team Leader / First Line Supervisor.
- # 1: Infantryman.
What MOS makes the most money?
Army. The highest-paying jobs in the Army are information security analysts, also known as cybersecurity analysts. These tech-minded military members can earn upwards of $90,000, depending on education and years of experience.
Is 12B a good MOS?
Though Army Combat Engineers (12B) are most well known for engineering they also have combat skills. MOS 12B can support front-line infantry when necessary. Combat Engineers are trained soldiers that have the ability to operate firearms though they primarily specialize in explosives.
Which military branch kills the most?
The Marine Corps experienced the highest fatality rates per 100,000 for all causes (122.5), unintentional injury (77.1), suicide (14.0), and homicide (7.4) of all the services. The Army had the highest disease and illness-related fatality rate (20.2 per 100,000) of all the services.
Which Army jobs are in demand?
The most popular army jobs in demand can help you secure a bright secure for you and your family.
- Army Jobs in Demand.
- Culinary Specialist (92G)
- Occupational Therapy Specialist (68L)
- Cryptologic Cyberspace Intelligence Collector (35Q)
- Computer/Detection Systems Repairer (94F)
- Military Police Officer (31A)