What are the topics in banking awareness?
Banking Awareness Important Topics
- Banking History and all the first in Banking.
- RBI structure and Functions.
- Types of Bank Accounts in India.
- Non-Performing Assets (NPA)
- Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest (SARFAESI) Act.
How do you do banking awareness?
How To Prepare General Awareness For IBPS PO Exam
- i) Develop Reading Habits.
- ii) Make Notes.
- iii) Watch T.V.
- iv) Go Through Previous Year Questions.
- v) Revise Regularly.
- vi) Prepare with Banking Awareness Books.
- vii) Keep Everything At Your Fingertips.
- viii) Practice Diligently.
Which is the best source for banking awareness?
Aspirant can avail the content for current events related to banking while reading daily affairs. The best source for banking awareness covers following topics on Static Banking Section. Static GK is referred as part of information related to current events.
Does IBPS PO have computer awareness?
Get the latest updates. IBPS PO Exam Pattern is divided into three stages – Prelims, Mains and Interview. The Computer Aptitude section is only in the IBPS PO Mains Exam. The banking sectors are absolutely maintaining by computers and no work can be done without knowing the computer section.
What is a banking awareness?
Banking awareness is a part of the general awareness section in the bank exams. It comprises questions related to the history of banks in India, the Banking Institutions, banking terms and the functions and role of the banking industry in the financial system of the country.
Is banking awareness important for bank exams?
An important part of IBPS PO preparation or any bank exam is to get a good command over Banking Awareness.
How do I start general awareness?
8 Expert Tips to Prepare for General Awareness section in various Competitive Exams
- 8 Expert Tips to Prepare for General Awareness section in various Competitive Exams.
- Make your own notes.
- Consistently read newspaper.
- Read other sources of news such as Magazines and books.
- Solve lots and lots of Online GK Quizzes.
What is general awareness syllabus?
This section is considered to be one of the high scoring sections of SSC CGL Exam. It aims at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions from current affairs taking place around the world and in India will also be a part of this section.
Is Oliveboard bolt enough for current affairs?
Yes, Oliveboard Monthly Current Affairs PDF is free for all aspirants.
Is GK important for bank exams?
The recent NHB Assistant Manager exam, SBI Clerk Mains exams suggest that Static GK have the potential to carry significant importance in our exam.