Is there a remote control for OBS?
OBS Remote is a websocket based plugin/webclient for Open Broadcaster Software. Basically it enables you to control and monitor your stream in the browser from a remote computer.
What is OBS websocket for?
0 OBS plugin for remote control via WebSockets. This OBS plugin allows you to establish a WebSocket channel from within your running OBS instance so that you can control it remotely from programs on your current machine or on other machines. Website: https://github.com/Palakis/obs-websocket.
Does Streamlabs remote work with OBS?
Streamlabs’ software is not supported by OBS Studio.
What is OBS ninja?
OBS. Ninja lets you bring video from your smartphone, computer, or friends directly into an OBS video stream. It is 100% free with no downloads, no personal data collection, and no sign-in. It uses Peer-to-Peer forwarding technology that offers privacy and ultra-low latency.
How do I control OBS with Iphone?
- Step 1: DOWNLOAD and install obs-websocket plugin – for OBS Studio.
- Step 2: Open OBS Studio and select the Menu Tools option – set password and port if desired.
- Step 3: Launch OBSwitcher on iOS. Login in with Server IP-address, Port, and credentials – That’s it!
- Enjoy remote control!
How do I control OBS with iPhone?
Is OBS websocket safe?
It is highly recommended to keep obs-websocket protected with a password against unauthorized control. obs-websocket generates a password for you automatically when you load it for the first time.
How do I setup my Streamlabs remote?
Connect to Streamlabs Desktop Over Local Network
- Have Streamlabs Deck app on your phone up-to-date.
- Connect your mobile device to the same local network Streamlabs Desktop is on.
- Allow Streamlabs Desktop through the firewall.
- Open Streamlabs Desktop ⚙️ Settings > Remote Control and click SHOW on the QR-code.
Is OBS Ninja reliable?
Is OBS. Ninja Secure? The short answer is yes.