How much is a Lamborghini Gallardo in Malaysia?

The Lamborghini Gallardo Malaysia Limited Edition is priced at RM868,000 before duties, road tax and insurance. The on-the-road price however, is RM1,680,000.

How much is Lamborghini Veneno in Malaysia?

Fair enough when you consider that the Lamborghini Veneno LP750-4 costs in the region of three million euro (RM12. 52 million) a pop.

How much is Lamborghini Aventador in Malaysia?

Lamborghini Aventador 2022 is a 2 Seater Coupe available at a price of RM 2.27 Million in the Malaysia. It is available in 4 colors, 1 variants, 1 engine, and 1 transmissions option: Automatic in the Malaysia. It has a ground clearance of 104 mm and dimensions is 4943 mm L x 2273 mm W x 1136 mm H.

How fast is a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera?

204 mph
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera (2010–2013) Performance has been improved to 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.2 seconds, and a 329 km/h (204 mph) top speed.

What Lamborghini has a V12?

Aventador Ultimae
Lamborghini has revealed the Aventador Ultimae, the final edition of the famous supercar. Its 6.5-litre V12 engine is capable of producing 770 hp of power output and 720 Nm of peak torque. Lamborghini developed the L539 V12 engine specially for the Aventador.

How many McLaren are there in Malaysia?

McLaren has 3 models on sale in Malaysia, including 3 Coupe. McLaren 570S is the lowest priced McLaren model at RM 1870570. The highest priced McLaren model is McLaren 720S at RM 2453916….McLaren.

McLaren Cars List Price
McLaren 720S Price RM 2,453,916 – 2,655,350
McLaren GT Price RM 908,000
McLaren Artura Price TBC

Who owns Lamborghini Malaysia?

In 1995, Lamborghini produced a hit, when the Diablo was updated to the top-end SuperVeloce model. But in 1995, even as sales were climbing, the company was restructured, with Tommy Suharto’s V’Power Corporation holding a 60% interest, MyCom Bhd., a Malaysian company controlled by Jeff Yap, holding the other 40%.