How do you use interactive in a sentence?
Interactive in a Sentence 🔉
- During our kindergarten visit, the 8th graders became very interactive with the young children after getting to know them.
- Coupling difficult math problems with hands-on learning can create an interactive way to make Algebra more interesting to learn.
What is the interactive meaning?
1 : mutually or reciprocally active. 2 : involving the actions or input of a user especially : of, relating to, or being a two-way electronic communication system (such as a telephone, cable television, or a computer) that involves a user’s orders (as for information or merchandise) or responses (as to a poll)
What does it mean to make something interactive?
interactive Add to list Share. Something that is interactive is something that you can communicate or interact with. The coolest thing about the Internet is how interactive it is. You’re constantly putting information and getting other information back.
What type of word is interactive?
adjective – Word
Interactive is an adjective – Word Type.
What is the best synonym for interactive?
synonyms for interactive
What is a synonym for interactive?
reactive, Participative, collaborative, hands-on, dialogue, interchange, two-way, proactive, mutual, vibrant, transactional, lively, automated.
What is interactive content?
Interactive content is any type of material that conveys its message by encouraging user participation. Because of it, the content experience evolves from passive consumption to active engagement. Interactivity can appear in calculators, quizzes, ebooks, videos, and animated infographics.
What does interactive content mean?
What is interactive action?
1. The definition of interactive is action and communication between two people or two things, such as two-way communication. An example of an interactive game is one in which you communicate with the game and the game gives feedback back based on what you said or did. adjective.
What does interactive experience mean?
Interactive experiences are defined by emphasizing the benefit of the connection between the users and the environment. That connection is based on control, agency, and decision making capacity necessary to support these experiences.
How do you make interactive content?
How to Make Content Interactive
- Share Interactive Quizzes.
- Design Interactive Infographics.
- Make the Most of Tabs.
- Build Interactive Maps.
- Use Interactive Scrolling.
- Create Animations.
- Allow Sneak Peeks.
- Enable Content Ratings.
What is a interactive article?
Interactive content is any type of content — such as calculators, assessments and interactive infographics, white papers and videos — that requires and encourages users to actively engage with it rather than passively consume it.