How do I use CyberLink YouCam with Skype?
The following example demonstrates how to enable CyberLink YouCam within Skype.
- In the Skype main window, select Privacy > Calls > Video Settings.
- In this page, select CyberLink Web Camera Filter from the select webcam drop-down menu.
- Click the Finish button to save your changes and enable CyberLink YouCam.
How do I use my CyberLink YouCam as a webcam?
In video call main window, select to enter settings. Select CyberLink YouCam 9 from the select webcam drop-down menu….For CyberLink Screen Recorder:
- Launch Screen Recorder.
- Click on to enter the program preference.
- Select Webcam, and then select CyberLink YouCam 9 as the webcam device.
- Click OK to save your changes.
Does CyberLink YouCam work with Zoom?
The YouCam webcam app seamlessly integrates as a webcam filter for your computer’s camera and works with all of the popular video chat apps, such as Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts, and U Meeting.
Why does my CyberLink YouCam not work?
Please close all applications that may be using the webcam before you use CyberLink YouCam. Check to see if the webcam has been set up properly on your PC. If you’re using an external USB webcam, make sure it is connected correctly and that your PC is able to detect it. Ensure your webcam driver is up-to-date.
How do I turn off CyberLink YouCam?
If you want to disable the YouCam driver, you can do this:
- Open Device Manager.
- Reveal Sound, video and game controllers.
- Find CyberLink Webcam Virtual Driver.
- Right click on it and select the Disable option.
Can I delete CyberLink YouCam from my computer?
You can uninstall CyberLink YouCam from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window’s Control Panel.
Can I zoom webcam?
Click the “Manual Zoom” option to manually control the zoom feature. When you click this option, a square appears in the preview window. Drag the square to the section of the capture window you would like to zoom in on. Slide the slider bar to zoom in on the image captured by the webcam.