How do I turn on the chime on my Lynx 3000?
You can also press the ‘STATUS’ key on your LYNX Plus alarm control panel to make the system announce all open perimeter zones. You can only turn chime mode on when the system is in the disarmed state. To activate chime mode press the ‘FUNCTION’ or [#] key followed by the ‘CHIME’ or  key.
How do you program a lynx?
TO ENTER PROGRAMMING MODE:
- TO ENTER PROGRAMMING MODE:
- Power up, then depress [✱] and [#] both at once, within 50 seconds of powering up.
- For factory defaulted system, enter: Installer Code (4 + 1 + 1 + 2) plus 8 + 0 + 0.
- If different Installer Code is programmed, enter: New Installer Code + 8 + 0 + 0.
How do I turn on the chime on my Lynx panel?
Lynx Touch – Door Voice Chimes
- Press SECURITY then press the bottom right MORE tab.
- Press SETTINGS then press VOICE or CHIME button to enable or disable.
- Press SAVE to save and exit then press the HOME button to exit.
How do I set my Honeywell alarm system?
This process is outlined below:
- Arm the system. The Arm Away commands for the L3000 are as follows: [Master Code] + [Away]
- Activate entry/exit zone. Leave the property to activate your entry/exit zone.
- Disarm the system. When you return, disarm the system within its entry delay period to avoid causing any false alarms.
How do you change the master code on a lynx?
Lynx Touch – Change Master Code
- Press SECURITY then press bottom right MORE tab.
- Press TOOLS then enter the Master Code.
- Press USERS then press to highlight MASTER then press EDIT.
- Press USER CODE then enter the new Master Code then press DONE.
- Press SAVE to exit then press BACK to exit.
How do you program a Honeywell Lynx replacement sensor?
How Do I Program a Wireless Sensor on my Honeywell LYNX Touch?
- Access installer programming. From the home screen on the LYNX panel, go to Security > More > Tools > enter the installer code (the default code is 4112) > Program.
- Access zone programming.
- Adjust the zone programming.
- Return to the main screen.