How do I turn off email notifications on my Fitbit?
Also, make sure to do the following to turn off your email notifications:
- Open the Fitbit app.
- Tap your image icon.
- Tap Charge 3.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Emails.
- Turn this option off.
How do I turn off email notifications on my Fitbit versa 3?
Go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Versa > Notifications and disable Email Notifications.
How do I change email notifications on Fitbit?
For each item, review and adjust your notifications settings.
- From your fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon .
- Choose Settings. Notifications.
- Choose Mobile or Email for each type of notification.
- Click Save.
How do I turn off email notifications on my Fitbit charge 5?
Manage notifications in the Notifications app : Swipe up to scroll through your notifications, and tap any notification to expand it. To delete a notification, tap to expand it, then swipe to the bottom and tap Clear.
How do I stop emails from my Fitbit versa 2?
Just go into the app, open up the Versa settings, go into notifications, and turn off email.
How do I turn off Fitbit notifications in Outlook?
- Go to your account by tapping on the top-right corner of the app.
- Go into the Notifications option.
- There, look for ‘App’ notifications and go in.
- :Look for Outlook and if you see it and it is turned on, move the toggle and turn it off. That should definitely help.
Can I get Facebook notifications on my Fitbit versa?
Go into the Fitbit mobile app and select “Notifications”…then select “Manage notifications on wrist”…you will see a list of possible apps there to receive push notifications. This is where you can select “Facebook Messenger.” Don’t forget to sync your device once you’ve enabled push notifications for the app.
Does Fitbit get email notifications?
Select your Fitbit device from the account screen. Tap Notifications. In this example, Text Messages, Calendar Events, Emails, or App Notifications are available.
How do I get rid of notifications on my Fitbit?
To manage notifications:
- On the clock, swipe up to see your notifications and tap any notification to expand it for more detail.
- On a notification, swipe right to delete it.
- To delete all notifications at once, swipe down to the bottom of your notifications and tap Clear All.
Can I get Facebook notifications on my Fitbit Versa?
How do I turn off email notifications on Fitbit blaze?
*Android users—see Why are notifications delayed or missing?…
- In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab your profile picture.
- Tap Notifications, then turn off all notifications.
- Restart your phone.
How do I stop Fitbit calendar notifications?
From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon and then, tap your device image. Tap Notifications. Tap the type of notification you wouldn’t like to receive (Text Messages, Calendar Events, Emails, or App Notifications), and make sure it’s turned off.