How do I transfer photos from my iPhone to my tablet?
Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive:
- On your iPhone, download Google Drive from the Apple App Store.
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap Add.
- Select Upload.
- Go into Photos and Videos.
- Find and select the photos you want to transfer.
- Wait for the images to upload.
How can I send photos from iPhone to Android?
How to send pictures from iPhone to Android
- Open the Send Anywhere app on both of the phones.
- On your iPhone, tap Send.
- Select the picture you want to transfer.
- Tap Send.
- On your Android, tap Receive.
- Either type in the 6-digit code on your Android’s screen or scan the QR-code.
How can I transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung?
4 Connect your Samsung phone to your iPhone with a compatible Lightning to USB-C or USB-C-to-USB-C cable or an adapter. 5 Tap ‘Trust’ on the iOS device, then tap ‘Next’ on your Samsung phone and follow the prompts. 6 Select the content you want to transfer and select ‘Transfer’.
How do you transfer photos from Android to iPad?
Step 1: Open the Google Drive app on the Android device and then tap on the “+” icon. Select “Upload” from the menu that appears and then select the files on the device that you would like to transfer. Step 2: Now open the Google Drive on the iPad and locate the files toy want to transfer.
Can I transfer photos from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
But unfortunately, Bluetooth doesn’t work for photo transfer from iPhone to Android phone, because Apple does not allow the transfer of content to and from non-apple devices.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Android without computer?
Here’s the process for transferring photos from iPhone to Android with the Google Drive app:
- Download the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
- Sign in to Drive with your Google account.
- Tap on Add.
- Hit Upload.
- Select the photos you want to transfer.
- Tap Upload and wait for the transfer to complete (you’ll want Wifi for this)
How do I transfer photos from Android to iPad without computer?
Download Send Anywhere for Android and for iOS > Open Send Anywhere on both Android device and iPad. Step 2. On the Android device, go to the Photos tap to choose photos as you like > Tap Send. Now, Send Anywhere will show you a 6-digit code, a QR code, and a Share Link on Android device.
How do I Bluetooth pictures from Android to iPhone?
Through Bluetooth Tap on the visible to other devices option on the phone. Go to the file manager app on Android and click on the DCIM folder. Long press on the picture you want to send. This automatically results in all photos being selected.
How do I share between iPhone and Android?
Launch SHAREit on both phones and grant necessary permissions. Tap the Receive button on the Android Phone, and tap the Send button on the Android phone. Browse and choose the files you want to send from the iPhone and send it. After that, the receiver’s (Android) device should show up on the screen.
How do I Bluetooth files from iPhone to Android?
What to Know
- Android: Open the file manager and select files. Choose Share > Bluetooth.
- macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app >locate the file > Share > AirDrop. Follow on-screen instructions.
- Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file > Send to > Bluetooth device. Then select a device.