How do I search further back on Twitter?
How to Use Twitter’s Advanced Search Feature. First, visit Twitter’s advanced search page. This will open as a pop-over window on the web based version of Twitter. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the pop over window and you will see the options to add a date range to your search.
Can you do an advanced search on Twitter?
Start by doing a simple Twitter search on the website’s top, right corner. 2. When you see the results, navigate to the ‘Search filters’ menu on the right, then click “Advanced search”. This will take you to the advanced search options.
Where is advanced search on Twitter app?
Step 1: Go to the standard ‘search bar on Twitter. Step 2: Now, click on the ‘Search Filters’ which you will be able to locate on the top-right corner results page. Step 3: Click on the ‘Advanced search’ option. Step 4: Now, follow the remaining steps as mentioned for the mobile version.
How do I search tweets by time range?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How do you see old tweets on Twitter app?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
How do I search someone’s tweets?
For those with access, when you navigate to a user’s profile, you’ll see a search icon in the top right corner of the screen on the user’s profile banner, next to the three-dot menu. Then, you can type in keywords to search the user’s tweets.
How do I find a specific tweet?
Do you want to search for an old Tweet or find a specific Tweet? Discover exactly what you’re looking for in search
- Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com.
- Click Advanced search, located underneath Search filters on the upper right of your results page, or click More options and then click Advanced search.
Does Twitter mobile have advanced search?
Unfortunately, you can not access the advanced Twitter search tool directly within Twitter’s mobile app. However, you can still access it through your phone’s web browser by visiting https://mobile.twitter.com/search-advanced.
How do you search tweets by date on Twitter app?
- Tweets sent before a specific date, after a specific date or within a date range. Use the calendar dropdown to select a “from” date, “to” date or both.
- Search for Tweets from any date since the first public Tweet.
How do you find old tweets on mobile?
How do you load old tweets?
Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced. Enter “From these accounts” icon under “People” and type your username. Use the pop-up calendar tool and select the date range of the tweets you are looking for. Click the “Latest” button to see your old tweets from this period.