How do I reset my Sprint HTC EVO 4G?
More videos on YouTube
- 1- First turn off your HTC Evo 4G LTE completely.
- 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds.
- 3- When the HTC logo is displayed, release the buttons.
What is Evo 4G?
The HTC Evo 4G (trademarked in capitals as EVO 4G, also marketed as HTC EVO WiMAX ISW11HT in Japan) is a smartphone developed by HTC Corporation and marketed as Sprint’s flagship Android smartphone, running on its WiMAX network.
Does HTC Evo 4G LTE have a SIM card?
The HTC EVO 4G doesn’t use a SIM card because it is a CDMA phone, but the HTC EVO Design 4G uses a SIM card to register itself on the wireless mobile network.
How do I reset my HTC Evo to factory settings?
Press the “Power” button to choose “Clear Storage.” Press the “Volume Up” button to confirm that you want to erase everything on the Evo. After a few moments, the Evo will reset itself and the screen lock will be gone.
How do I factory reset my Evo?
Reset the HTC EVO from the Screen Menu
- Press the “Home” key, followed by the “Menu” key, under the HTC EVO’s display screen.
- Tap Settings on the onscreen list of menu options.
- Tap Privacy followed by Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
How do you use Evo CharJi?
Ensure that the CharJi EVO CLOUD’s Wi-Fi function is on. 2. Select Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Connect to a network. Before establishing a Wi-Fi connection, ensure that the computer is equipped with a wireless network adapter.
Is Evo CharJi 4G?
Our Rating. PTCL CharJi EVO Cloud gives you connectivity on the go. It supports speed up to 36 Mbps and can fall back to 3G or 2G if 4G connectivity is not available. PTCL CharJi EVO Cloud is battery operated and comes with a 2300 mAh built in battery.
Where is the SIM card located on an HTC EVO?
Remove the battery cover by sliding down and lifting away the bottom of the handset. To remove the battery, lift up the OPEN tab on the battery latch and slide the battery down. Slide the SIM into or out of the SIM slot, with the gold contacts facing down and the notch on the bottom right.
How do I reset my EVO One?
- turn ignition on.
- press and hold valet switch until parking lights turn on (or red led under the yellow loop begins to flash)
- press and release the valet switch 23 times.
- press and release the brake pedal once.
- press and hold valet switch for 5 seconds.
How do I reset my Fortin remote start?
Once the programming is complete, test your remote starter again….Reset is quite simple:
- Hold down programming button while plugging in datalink connector.
- Let go of button when LED is RED.
- Push and hold button again until all three LEDs start to alternate.
- Disconnect unit, she is now reset.